Chapter 34

Lauren's POV:

Me and david started packing my things i found an old photo of me my mum and dad before dylan was born i stood there starring at it then i felt david wrap his arms around my waist "this was before dylan was born" i smiled at him he kissed my cheek " and that was the time i told jayk the i had a crush on you" david blushed i laughed he unwrapped his arms from around my waist and continued packing i placed the photo in a cardboard box i turned around and david was sat at the end of my bed i walked and stood in front of him " we're suppose to be packing" he smiled he grabbed the front on my shorts and pulled me down on top of him "sh! lets just remember the time we've had in this room" he smirked and kissed me i kissed him back and rolled over so he was on top of me i started to unbutton his shirt david kissed down my neck searching for my weakspot he found it i stopped unbuttoning his shirt "what wrong babe" he looked at me "um i don't wanna you know" i blushed he laughed " we don't have to have sex yet babe remember i'll wait until you ready" he kissed my nose and stood up "we better finish packing" i laughed i stood up and chucked david another cardboard box.

Gaby's POV: 

i watched the guys bring david's stuff down i decided to look in one of the boxes i opened the box and saw letters and pictures from lauren and pictures of him and lauren " aw bless look at these letters lauren wrote to david" i passed a letter to saniya and she read it i continued looking in the box i found some playboy magazines i pulled them out the box "i guess david used these when he couldn't get any" i laughed jayk looked over " no he used them to hid pictures of lauren in" we all looked at him in shock " you mean lauren was david's wankbank?" i said he nodded "oh my god! do you think lauren knows?" kat asked then the guys bought the last of the boxes down " knows what?" bobby placed a box on the floor "that she was david's wankbank?" i laughed " no way! if she found that out she would freak out" drew proclaimed i laughed and put everything back in the box.