Chapter 14

Drew's POV: 

The queue for Nitro was quite long we would be here for about another hour lauren and david started making out in front of us "Get a room" i shouted after lauren flipped me off "leave them alone drew they're in love" gaby laughed " and i'm not" i repiled i placed my finger under gaby's chin turned her head towards me and planted my lips on hers i pulled away " and you complain about us" david laughed gaby blushed i just smiled "i'm surprised you didnt eat his face off gaby" lauren said gaby rubbed the back of her head "ooh i was tempted" i raised my eyebrow at gaby, she just shook her head and laughed "girls these days" i laughed and put my arm around gaby.

Bobby's POV:

Me jayk and thomas stood behind Saniya, Kat and Missy in the queue for nitro i slapped kats ass as a joke she turned round " really bobby?! is this the right time to slap my ass?" she asked me i looked confused "I'm sorry bobby im just trying to sort thing out between missy and douche bag over there" she said pointing to thomas i smiled at her " its okay babe" she turned back around and talked to saniya and missy "thomas you really have to sort this out with missy you can't leave everything for kat to sort out" i whispered in thomas ear " i will but not now" he repiled "you better" i patted his shoulder.