chapter 26

Jayk's POV: 

We finished our game of bowling and decided to go home i hugged saniya and gave her a kiss " I'll text you later" i smiled at her "bye guys" she smiled and walked off to her car we got into my car and drove home the drive home was quite we pulled up the drive way we got out the car and went into the house lauren went straight upstairs david put his coat away "Jayk can i have a word please?" TC called from the kitchen "what?" i looked at him and crossed my arms "what have you been acting like such a jerk lately?" he asked me i looked at him with a serious "because i have feelings for lauren ok!" the look on his face was shocked i knew that i had a lot of explaining to do.

David's POV:

I stood with my back against the wall i couldn't believe what i just heard jayk say i ran upstairs and into my room lauren was stood in my shorts and her bra " are you ok babe? you've looked like you seen a ghost?" she asked me she looked concerned " Yeah i'm fine" i smiled at her she got into bed i put my sweat pants on then got into bed lauren cuddled up next to me "lauren jayk has feelings for you" i blurted out " she propped herself on her elbow "really? well he can't have me because i'm already taken" she kissed me i kissed her back " i think we should go look at some house and apartments tomorrow" i smiled brushing a piece of lauren's hair out of her face she nodded and rested her head on my shoulder i looked at her and smiled.