The Breakup

Erika  POV - I walk out of my room and I hear what sounds like Jake, Neels, and Alissa fighting and arguing.  I look up the steps and see Jake walking down angrily with boxes of clothes and other things of Alissa's. Neels and Alissa are hurrying after him.

Alissa - "Jake baby please don't do this. It wasn't what it looked like. I promise it won't happen again. I'm sorry I love you."

Jake - "Save the bull shit Alissa! I don't wanna hear it. I saw what was going on IN MY OWN BED between you and Neels. We're over and your both off the team. You have to be moved out by tomorrow or the cops are taking over."

Erika POV - As Jake and Alissa walk out the door I hear him set down the boxes on the front lawn and the arguing continues. I close the front door and stare up at Neels who is still standing on the stairs. 

Erika - "What the hell is going on?" I ask in a annoyed manner

Neels - "I was hookin up with Alissa but Jake walked in."

Erika - "That's so fucked up Neels. You hooked up with your friends girl. No wonder he's kicking you out."

Neels - "Oh save the crap baby your just mad it wasn't you"

Jakes POV - I walk back in to see Neels on the steps arguing with Erika. He is saying something about how she's mad because it wasn't her. I don't know why she is mad unless she likes me but NO JAKE! She wouldn't like you I think yo myself your just an Ohio idiot to her. But if that's true why is she mad?

Jake - "Neels get outside with that bitch. Im getting the last of her shit and then you can help her load the truck."

Neels - "Whatever dude but you'll regret kicking us out."

Jake - "I'm sure I won't" 

Erika POV - As Jake walks upstairs to get the last of Alissa's stuff I couldn't help but stare at him and me be upset that he didn't notice me standing up for him. I was frowning some but I was hopeful that now that Alissa was gone I could have a chance with him. I just hope he feels the same way.

Jakes POV - As I walk up the stairs I see Erika staring at me and frowning with a sad look on her face. She's upset about what happened I say to myself. I  so happy that she stood up for me and now I know she likes me back. Or at least I think I do. She starts to walk to her room but I need a favor and I want to spend a few more seconds in her presence.

Jake - "Oh and Erika" I say trying to sound like I just noticed her

Erika - "Yes" I say a big too excitidly but I was just so happy he noticed me

Jakes POV - When I said her name she whipped around and stared up at me with a happy and excited look on her face. Her emailed made me feel warm inside and I knew she felt the same way about as I felt about her.

Jake - "Can you please call an uber and a moving truck and get out Neels and Alissa's contracts so I can run them through the shredder later?"

Erika - "Yeah sure." I said somewhat upset that that's all he noticed me for

Erika POV - I was upset when he just asked me to do him a favor and I know it showed. He's so cute I thought to myself.

Jake - "So are you" I said giving her a wink

Erika - "Oh shit Jake I'm so sorry. You weren't meant to hear that" I said my cheeks turning red.

Erika POV - I could feel my cheeks getting hot so I ran off to the office feeling warm inside because I now know jake likes me.

Jakes POV - I don't know why but she appolized for the compliment and fan off to the office while I ran off to my room to grab the rest of Alissa's shit.