The Run Away

Erika - "Jake let go of me" I said trying to escape his grasps as he closed the office door 

Jake - "What the hell was that, Erika" I said annoyed letting go of her wrist

Erika - "What you mean you actually liked that girl" I said saddened 

Jake - "Erika I don't even know she's in there crying and her and Kevin are leaving now" I said 

Erika - "What about us. What about me? " I questioned with tear she forming 

Jake - "Erika I was doing that for us. So that we could be together without people getting suspicious when there was no romance in my life. They would have known I was hiding something." I said pulling her into a hug

Erika - "Really Jake. That's what you going with. You were enjoying that little grope session weren't you Jake. Weren't you" I said annoyed by his excuses 

Jake - "yes Erika I was. What's wrong with that." I said hating myself for that being the truth

Erika - "wow Jake" I said tearing up again and turning towards the door.

Jake - "wait Erika. I love you." I said grabbing her shoulder 

Erika - "no Jake. I'm sorry I have to go" I said walking out not knowing what I myself even meant by that

Erika POV - I ran off to my room and slammed the door and locked it. I began to full on cry as I ripped apart a book of mine and Jake's favorite moments together. I pulled my suitcase down from the closet and began throwing any clothes I grabbed into it. I put the torn down up book in the garbage and zipped my suitcase. I grappled my sweatshirt of Jake's hugged if and shoved it and my laptop am dead phone into a book bag and sat down to right my note yo whoever came looking into my room for me. I finshed the note and sat it on my bed. I threw my bags out the widow unlocked the door and ran. I called an uber and told him to take me to the airport still not knowing where I was going. 

*2 hours later*

Jake's POV - it's been a few hours since the fight and I let Erika stay in her room to cool down while I did the same. I went to her room and knocked. "Erika" I said to which there was no answer opponents I jiggled the door not and to my surprise it wasn't but locked and it opened. Her room was a mess. The closet and drawers were open and empty. The window was open too. I saw I note on her bed. I walked over and picked it up. It was addressed to "whoever finds this" I opened it and began to read.

Dear Reader,

I have decidedly to leave the house. I'm just so upset with Jake right now. I don't know where I'm going but when I get by here I'll send word. I'm going to the airport tonight and I'm getting a ticket to the next flight I see. I'm sorry I didn't leave a warning but just please, please whatever's you do don't tell Jake I left. I don't want him coming to look for me. Goodbye, I love you all.

Sincerely, Erika 🐐

Jake's POV - what have I done I thought as I layer myself on her bed and cried into her pillow. It smelled like her I thought as I fell alseep.