Behind The Scenes

Jakes POV - I woke up this morning really early. I grabbed my phone and saw it was only 7:00am. "Why im a up so early" I though to myself. I tried going back to sleep but I couldn't so I decided to go get some breakfast and wake up the ratchets. I walked downstairs to see Erika in nothing but an oversized Jake Paul X sweatshirt and booty shorts. I decided I would sneak up behind her and surprise her.

Erika POV - I was making breakfast and thinking about jake when arms graded my waidpst and hoisted me onto their shoulder. I screamed and kicked and turned trying to escape the tight grip. I looked down to see Jake grinning and looking up at me freaking out on his shoulder. 

Erika - "Jake put me down" I squeeled quietly 

Jake - "No such luck Chuck" I said walking towards the door

Jake POV - I opened the back door and headed for the pool with Erika still squirming on my sholder. 

Jake - "1......2.......3" I screamed jumping into the pool

Erika - "Ahhhhhhhh" I let out a scream as our bodies connected with cool water

Erika - "Jakkkeeeeee" I said splashing him with water

Jake - "Erika" I said pulling her into me

Erika - *leans her head away* "huh uh nope. I'm not kissing you after that" I said giggling

Jake - "no please baby. You have to forgive me" I said with a pouty face

Erika - "okay, fine" I said pulling my lips into his

Jake's POV - Our lips connected fir ten seconds then we pulled back. We stared into each other's eyes and leaned back in for more. We made out for like two minutes when we finally pulled back again. It was time to go start my vlog but I didn't want it to end. But I didn't have a choice I needed to vlog for my fans because "It's Everyday Bro."

Jake - "I have to go start my vlog" I said sadly

Erika- "But I won't get to kiss you all day"

Jake - "I know but I have to and we have to stay behind the scenes" I said getting out of the pool and her following

Erika - "yeah but I wish it didn't have to be like that" I said turning him to face me

Jake - "I know but I'm just not ready for that yet after what happened with Alissa"

Erika POV - Alissa. That name of that bitch hit me like a sledge hammer. I could tell it hit Jake too. Her name hasn't been spoken in this house since the incident with her and Neels. Neels. That name hurts too but I could tell Jake wasn't ready for another official relationship and if that's what it took for us to be together I was fine with it.

Erika - "I love you Jake" I said hugging him

Jake - "I love you too" I said hugging back "but remember no 'Jerika' when team tennis around or when cameras are rolling."

Erika - "Ok behind the scenes" I said 

Jake - "Behind the scenes" I said and then walked upstairs to start the vlog.