➼ 7

You stare at your desk as you sit on the edge of your bed. Unbelievably, a week had already passed since that incident with Yoongi. You sigh as you finish folding his shirt, resting it on your study table.

It had honestly been a great week for you. Yoongi didn't throw any insults your way whenever he passed by anymore. In fact, he didn't even say a single word to you this week. You sigh, flopping down on your bed before reaching for your phone on the drawer.

It is currently a Saturday and you have no plans whatsoever. Sighing, you tap on your Twitter app and the first tweet that appears makes you sit up in shock.

It was Yoongi's.

Agust D @MinYoongi 
(f/n) (l/n) is mankind's biggest dimwit

You quickly expand the tweet to see a whole bunch of retweets and hundreds of likes. A boil of rage suddenly stirs inside of you, causing you to throw all your pillows across the room. Just when you thought you finally had some peace, he had to ruin your weekend.

Without thinking twice, you open the log book on your phone and search for his number. You immediately press on it and bring your phone to your ear as you wait for him to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Congrats on your announcement, you jerk! I hope you're happy you got the attention you desperately want!"

"W-Who is this? What the hell are you talking about?"

"Oh, it's only mankind's greatest dimwit!"

"H-Hold on, is this (f/n)?"

"Oh wow, you actually remember my name!"

"What are you rambling about?"

"Cut the crap, Yoongi! Just- ugh nevermind. Goodbye."

You instantly hang up, not giving him a chance to speak. Letting out a groan, your eyes return to the screen as you scroll through a few replies to the tweet. You continue to read despite seeing how much people agree with him. Finally, you had enough. You throw your phone across the room as well as it safely lands on one of your pillows.

Your eyes start to blur as you feel the tears threatening to spill. However, you did your best to hold them back. You lie back down on your bed, burying your face onto the sheets as you let out a muffled sob. You spend a good minute letting it out, then you finally push yourself up to dry your tears.

'Why am I letting him get to me?' You thought.

You heave a sigh before walking over to collect your phone and pillows. Just as you reach for your phone, it lights up with a new notification.  Unlocking your screen, you open the new text message from Chaeyeon.

1 new message from Chaeyeon (aka queen)
i saw the tweet, do you want to hang out?

You smile to yourself, typing a text back to meet you at the local cafe. You quickly changed into a (f/c) top, some black joggers, white sneakers and a cap before heading out the door. Once outside, you feel the wind brush against your skin lightly, sending a few shivers down your spine.

You plug in your earphones, blasting [insert fave song here] on the way to the cafe. Just as you were nearing the place, you spot Chaeyeon patiently waiting outside for you. When she finally sees you, she gives you a wave while walking toward your direction.