Short -n- sweet (High School au)

By the way thank you so much for the 1k reads!
This is kinda like a 1k special so yea!

Request?

"I can't wait!! The dance is almost here!!" Edd smiled intensely.
"Gees.. It's just a stupid dance.." Tom murmured.
"Stupid? Oh please, THE DANCE IS GOING TO BE THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED"!! Edd cheered.

"Do you even have a date"? Tord joined the conversation.
"Of course I have a date it's Ma- I mean.. Yeah I have a date".. Edd quickly recovered.

"Okayyyyy.. Who is it then"? Tom squinted at the chubby male.

"N-none of your business".. Edd stammered, blushing like crazy.

"Hmm.. Alright then"..

"Speaking of which.. Who are you taking to the dance, Tom"? Matt asked excited for his answer.

"I'm actually not too sure.. I wasn't really prepared".. Tom sighed.

"Well the dance is only in 3 days, I'm pretty sure you have enough time to find a date".. Matt reassured him.

"Well we gotta go to class see ya guys at lunch"! Edd ran inside the building with his hands cupped in Matt's.

Tord and Tom just stood there, waiting for their bell to ring. The wind whistled out through the cold breeze, Tom shivered it down and Tord just stood still getting goosebumps down his uncovered arms.

"So uh.. Tord.. Do you by any chance, not that I care or anything, but do you have a date"? Tom's voice cracked.

"Uh- I.. Well.. No"..

"Oh"..

The wind messed with Tord's devil horns making Tom chuckle slightly as the Norwegian tried to fix up his hair. Another gust of wind went through Tom's eye sockets, it didn't really affect him, but he could still feel the wind entering his body through his eyes, it felt weird but actually didn't faze Tom at all.

The bell finally went off, making the awkward silence go away. Tom and Tord rushed to the building, not saying a single
word to each other, finally getting their classroom and sitting down in their assigned seats.

{Tord's P.O.V}
"Alright class I'm glad that we are all here today because we will be learning abou- the teacher was silenced by my thoughts..

Look at him.. His eyes.. His face.. His fucking hair.. He was beautiful.. Oh no, not the kind of beautiful that Matt describes himself as, no, the kind of beautiful where you try to avoid the fact that I love you.. I love you Tom.. So much that it hurts..

I sighed resting his cheek on his hand, gazing dreamily at Tom, I could do this for hours and not even realise it.

Then my heart sank..

He could never love me.. He hates the living hell out of me.. I'm a communist and he's a Jehovah's Witness, I'm a smoker and he's an alcoholic, opposites attract.. But I know that my fantasy of a world could never come true.. Because I knew.. Tom hated my guts. Why can't he just look threw the haze? I LOVE HIM!

"Ahem.. Mister Larrsin? Do you have the answer for part B"? The teacher raised a brow.

Shit.. I was daydreaming again..