Kidnapped 3#

Warning: this is just gonna be smut with no plot, so yeah enjoy sinners-
Dom: Tord, obviously
{third person's P.O.V}
Tom sat down on a nearby chair, he was nervous and unaware of what might happen to him in this very room. Tom knew exactly what that woman meant now when she said specifically: be careful out there, if you don't follow his rules he will punish you.

Tom was probably gonna die from this commie bastard. Tord just stared at Tom, one eye had a patch over it, Tom had just noticed his arm.. Did Tom do that? Tom felt fear coil up in his stomach. Tord did untie him but would it be really worth it to run away? Tom would probably get caught in a second, no use in trying..

"Thomas, I'm going to have you try a uniform since you are joining my army". Tord finally spoke. He stood up going over to a big, wooden cabinet. It was kind of like a dresser but it was a closet..? Tord pulled out a uniform, it was blue and had checkered colors on it. Tom liked the style of course. "Is that m-mine"? Tom felt sweat drip down his face. "Yes.. Now stand up".. Tord gave a sharp command. Tom quickly stood up from off the chair. "Strip".. Tord looked at Tom as his face grew into shock. "Y-you mean you want me t-to strip? Right here? In front of you"? "Thomas if you are going to be part of my army you are going to have to go through certain procedures.. Now, strip". Tord's voice dripped with venom as he gripped his horse crop.

Tom gulped and slowly pulled off his hoodie, and he shimmied out of his jeans in fear as Tord watched in amusement. Usually Tom would tell him go fuck himself by now but Tom was being watched and Tord had soldiers that were way stronger then Tom could ever be. Tom then took off his shirt and slipped off his boxers. His face flushed with embarrassment. Here he was, getting undressed in front of his worst enemy, what could be worse then this? Tom was mostly shamed about his body, he didn't like his body. He felt so self conscious about it even though Tom wasn't nearly as big as Edd. He was self conscious about how skinny he was. Tom only drinks and sleeps.

Tord smirked at the embarrassed boy, he tried to cover up his body with his arms and hands so Tord couldn't see, but Tord wanted to see. He felt bad. "Oh c'mon Thomas it's not that bad".. Tord walked over to the whimpering boy, he was about to cry. Tord held up his chin so he could look him directly into those voids. "Thomas you are so precious"~ Tord pecked Tom on the lips. Before he could react to that kiss Tord pushed him on the floor. "W-what the fuck"?! Tom screeched. "I've been wanting this for so long~ and I'm going to enjoy this"~ Tord purred as he teased Tom's tip. Tom let out a soft moan and then covered his mouth. "C'mon~ I wanna here you make more noises"~ Tord smirked as he just saw Tom's face change each time he played with his member.

"P-please.. Don't do this".. "Don't do what"~ Tord asked teasingly. Tord stroked him up and down very slowly making Tom squirm. Tom didn't want to give in, even though he was untied he still felt helpless but he wasn't ready to give up his dignity, he hasn't lost all of it yet.. "C'mon Thomas, you know you enjoy this"~ Tord's seductive voice dripped with such a strong, sexual feel Tom gave out a moan. "Oh~ was that all it took? Just my voice"~? Tord inched closer to Tom placing more kissing on him, done his neck and down his stomach reaching his member. Tom covered up his mouth, trying to hold it in. He wanted this so bad too, he just didn't want to show it. He needed to be touched. Tord's lips kissed the head of Tom's member. He saw Tom's voids close in pleasure and enjoyment as he rolled his head back.

"God.. you are so beautiful when you are like this"~ Tord started bobbing his head up and down on Tom's dick.

"Ooh~ T-Tord.. Mmm"~ Tom moaned, he then realised what he had just said and covered up his mouth again. "I love it when you say my name like that~ do it again"~ Tord licked Tom's shaft, Tom refused to do it until he felt Tord take his whole length. "Ugh~ T-TORDDDD"~ Tom grunted as he felt the most pleasuring and amazing thing ever. Tord went faster, Tom rocked his hips. Tord gripped his thighs and pushed himself down, Tom then finally released inside of Tord's mouth. "Mm.. You taste good, Thomas"~ "shut up.. Pervert".. Tom growled as he pulled his knees up to his bare chest. "Well you enjoyed it so basically you can't talk crap about me.. And because you belong to me.. Forever". Tord looked down at the eyeless male. He gave a gentle kiss to his temple. "I love you Tommy"~

"I-I love you too"..

The end, lol