Stone Cold

Warning: SMUT
Dom: Tom

"Ey Tord! Can you take a pic of me and Matt real fast"? Edd scrambled over to Tord holding up the camera waiting for him to take it. Matt, Edd, Tom, and Tord all went out for a guy's night out. Well, it was actually just suppose to be Edd and Matt but Edd knew better then to leave Tom and Tord alone at the house, so they decided to let them tag along.

"Sure".. Tord clicked his tongue and brought the camera up to his face, the camera shuttered as a flash blinked across the black streets. "Alright, here ya go! Let's get inside and order something.. I'm kinda hungry"! Tord gave out a breathy laugh. Edd clasped his hands together as they made their way inside the restaurant.

The place smelled of great food and a hint of alcohol. Tom's face immediately lit up. "Oh boy, Tom let's wait until we get our food and then we will get some drinks, ok"? Edd raised a brow. Tom growled and dropped his look of happiness. "Fine".. Tom huffed.

The boys made their way to a table, Edd and Matt sat on one side and Tord and Tom sat across from the couple. Tom struggled a bit, he purposely elbowed Tord in the side. Tord glared at the eyeless male for a moment. "Do it again and I swear".. Tord threatened. Tom put his hands in the air gesturing defence in a sarcastic way. Edd just rolled his eyes at the two idiots and turned to the menu.

A few minutes passed of Tom and Tord arguing over food and constantly shoving each other. Finally a waitress came by, her small skirt swayed as she flipped her curly brunette hair. "Would any of you handsome men like anything on this fine night"? The lady winked at Tord as she popped her chewing gum. "N-no I'm fine".. Tord blushed. The woman wrote down something on a little note. "Any of you want something"? "Oh! May my boyfriend an I share the spaghetti"? The woman nodded and wrote down the request. "And you"? She pointed at Tom with a tired expression. "I would like to just have some Smirnoff".. Tom growled. The girl nodded once again and wrote down on a small note, she then ripped a piece of paper of her notes and placed it on the table next to Tord, she winked and walked off.

Her number was on that note, Tord just sighed and shoved the note in his pocket. "OooOh! The waitress likes you"~ Edd teased. Tom just glared daggers at the waitress walking around being such a slut. "Edd, baby, is my hair ok"? Matt looked at him with an worried face. "Oh, you look amazing and your hair is perfect"! Edd smiled as he kissed his partner's cheek. "Thank you baby".. Edd and Matt giggled as they placed kisses on one another's faces and cheeks. "I love you so much".. "And I love you so mu-" "ahem"? The waitress cleared her throat purposely ruining the romantic moment. "Your food is ready".. Her voice dripped with sexiness, well.. She was trying to be sexy. Tord gulped as she placed the food on the table. Tom squinted at her as she placed his drink on the table as well with the food. "Thank you, that will be all.. Slut".. Tom muttered quiet enough for only the waitress to hear it. "excuse me"? She turned around.

"I said thank you, THAT WILL BE ALL".. Tom raised his voice a bit. The waitress scoffed and walked off. "What the hell was that"? Edd scolded. "Nothing".. Tom slouched on the seat.

TIME SKIP AFTER A WHILE THEY BOYS ALL ORDERED DRINKS

"And then I said *hic* don't mess with *hic* me or else you'll get a hell of a whoppin"! Edd slurred Matt just laughed at his childish boyfriend. Tom just sat with his head on the table. "Tom.. You ok? You're aren't talking much.." Tom turned to look at Tord. "I-I'm f-*hic* fine".. Tom looked dizzily at Tord as he tried to hold onto his shoulders.

"Ok.. Edd I think we should go.. No more drinks".. Tord got up and tried to hold Tom up, supporting his back with his arm. Edd nodded, he was drunk but not drunk enough to not be able to drive. Edd fished out the car keys out of his pockets and clicked a button that made the car beep. "Alright Tom.. Let's get you in the car first".. Tom was a big guy, bigger then Tord and Edd. So the pushed him in, Tom scooted in the car sluggishly. Tord hopped inside, sitting next to Tom. Tord lied his head on Tom's arm almost falling asleep.