Accident

Warning: sMuT
Dom: ToRd
Faint music played as Tom scrubbed his hair, soap covering up half of his body. Tom hummed along with the music, then he washed all of the soap off. The white bubbles slowly started falling down his legs and hair. He turned the knob on the shower, turning it off completely.

Tom got out of the shower, his hair dripping water droplets onto his face... But there were no towels?

"Ugh.. Fuck my life.." Tom growled.

There was only one option..

Tom quickly ran to his room, clutching onto his balls so no one could see him butt naked running across the halls.

He slammed his door closed, huffing slightly. Edd and Matt weren't home, so Tom is fine.. Or so he thought..

"Hey Tom".. a knock was placed on his door, a Norwegian accent filled Tom's ears.

Shit.. I forgot that stupid commie was still here!

"Uh don't c-come in I'm"- Tom was cut off by the door creaking open.

"I'm coming in"! Tord yelled out.

He is such an ass..

"Oh.. T-Tom! Jesus.. U-um.. Wow".. Tord's face flushed with red, he just stared at Tom, his hands low covering up his manhood.

"STOP STARING, YOU ASS"! Tom blushed.

"Aww, you're so cute~"

What the fuck? Is he gay or something?

"Tord what ar- OH MY GOD~" Tom moaned out, Tord's fingers trailed over Tom's hips and started playing around with his member.

"K-knock it o-off.. I'm trying to get dressed".. Tom tried to push him away but failed, the heavy pleasure made him weak.

"Oh c'mon Thomas.. You know you wanna play with me too"~ Tord kissed and sucked on Tom's neck slowly his lips traveled down to his collarbone biting down on it. A struggled moan escaped Tom's lips.

"F-fuck Tord".. Tom tried to hold in his moans and noises, but when Tord shoved a finger in his entrance Tom screamed out in pleasure.

"G-gah.. Mmm~" Tom gasped.

Tord held Tom, plopping him down on the bed. Tom lied down fully, exposing his body. Tord leaned down to Tom's ear, whispering seductive things in Norwegian. Tom shivered in delight, biting his lip in excitement. Tom didn't care that this was his enemy, he hasn't had this much pleasure ever.

"Tord".. Tom's voice came out in a shaky whisper.

"Yes~" Tord clicked his tongue.

"Please fuck me"..

"With pleasure"~

With that Tord slid his boxers down, the other male was already fully naked. Tord gripped Tom's thighs making him whimper. Tord's fingers wandered over to Tom's shaft, stroking it slowly.

"T-Tord.. Please".. Tom whined.

Tord smirked, he tightened his grip making Tom arch his back. Tord licked up his shaft leaving a stripe of saliva. Tord lined up his member with Tom's entrance, Tord went slow at first but then got faster.

"T-TORD~" Tom moaned out.

Tord pounded into Tom, getting rougher. Tom didn't mind though, he liked it rough. Tord gripped onto Tom's hair pulling it back. Tom gasped in pain and pleasure. Tord leaned in and kissed Tom's soft lips, biting down on his bottom lip. Tom completely flipped on his stomach, Tord's hands moved all around his body, exploring every inch of the other male. The communist slapped his ass a few times earning a small whimper and some moans.

"Mmm.. Ah~" Tom bit his lip preventing any other noises.

"Aww.. C'mon Tommy~ I like the sounds you make"~ Tord teased.

Tord slammed into Tom without warning making him scream.

"AHH~" Tom's voice faded into the pillows.

Their skin smacked together, Tom buried himself even more into the pillows so his sounds would be muted, but Tord just felt so amazing! Tord slammed into Tom one last time and he finally released into him.

"Mmm.. That was nice Tommy~ we should do it again sometime"~ Tord winked.

"Oh.. Shut up.." Tom blushed, Tord knew Tom enjoyed every second of it. Tom just didn't want to show it.

"Jeg elsker deg"~ Tord kissed Tom's forehead making the alcoholic blush.

I'm sorry, I'm bad at writing these :V