Bad habits

Warning: SMUT👌
Dom: Tom (this gon be gud)

Tom sat in the empty hallway doing absolutely nothing. Nothing but boredom surrounded his brain. Edd had gone out to get his "precious" cola. Matt was too busy being narcissistic, staring into that mirror like it was some kind of intense staring contest he didn't look away for a second. Tord also came back so that's one thing that is on Tom's mind.

That annoying, communist, backstabbing, traitorous, cunt. That's all that Tom could think about. He would always drowned himself out with bottles of his Smirnoff, of course Edd didn't approve of it but Tom didn't give a flying fuck. He, a grown ass man, could do whatever he wanted without them telling him what to do. Edd was already like a mom to him and to have Matt always bugging him too? And then have the commie back!? Tom was starting to get really pissed now that he thought more about it.

Tom got back up on his feet, pattering on his clothes for dirt. He sloppily turned to the kitchen. It was almost like Tom wasn't even controlling his body. His body just knew where to go. His hand reached out and grabbed the long narrow handle of the fridge. Pulling on it so the fridge opened carelessly as he searched for his Smirnoff. He puts out his full arm length just to grab it, and grabs the neck of the bottle. He turns the cap on the Smirnoff and drops it to the floor not caring for anything else but his Smirnoff. He slips to the floor still chugging the bottle.

"Oi!" A familiar voice whines. Tom immediately recognized it and turned his head away from the annoying commie in front of him, still drinking away all his thoughts and worries. Tom threw his head back just finishing drinking the last sip of his bottle. "That's not healthy.." His voice comes again. "No- *hic* you're not *hic* healthy, commie!" Tom slurred.

Tord pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance and anger. "Thomas you need to stop drinking, it's really not good.." He says again. "Well guess what.. Smoking isn't good for your health either so I guess we're even.." Tom looks down at his feet not wanting to look up at his enemy dead in the eye. "Well I'd be better dead.. People actually care for you, Thomas.. If I were you I'd stop while I'm still here, while I'm still young.." The shorter male smiled to himself profoundly. "While I still have time to love.." He whispered. Tom was too drunk to deal with his shit. He sluggishly pushed his weight back up and went straight to the fridge once again, Tord knew where this was going.

"Tom, no." Tord stood in front of him, balling his fist. Tord was trying to make a point but Tom just laughed and reached for another bottle of alcohol. Tord felt like Tom wasn't even listening, and of course Tom wasn't. Tom was like a cross between a teen and a child almost, he never wanted to go out to places, always stayed in his room, was always very stubborn, and he would never do what he was told. Tord rolled his eyes at Tom's usual, yet annoying behaviour.

"C'mon Tom.. It's late.." Tord's face turned to Tom. Tord tugged on Tom's sleeves slightly trying to pull him out of the kitchen. Tom just did nothing but stayed there watching as the male tried to pull him. Tord tugged on his clothes get a little rougher this time pulling Tom's full body to his direction. Tom chuckled drunkly as Tord tried still to drag him off. "Argh.. Y'know.. For a man who only ever drinks and barley ever eats.. You are heavy.." Tord comments rather harshly.

"Seriously you need to stop.. I care about you- your health.." Tord recovered over his sentence. The male puts his both hands wrapping around onto Tom's sleeves. Pulling him against the wall. Tord looked up, his eyes could still shine even though they were in dark lighting. Tom leaned over a little, his face inches away from Tord's. Tord could smell the alcohol on his breath. "T-Thomas.. Your too drunk for anything.." Tord grunted as he tried to pull Tom into his bedroom. Suddenly Tord heard a big *bump* behind him.

Tord looked behind him, eager to see what the hell just happened. Tom was passed out on the floor. Did Edd and Matt even hear that? Were they asleep? Tord just bent down wrapped his arms around him, trying to use his full upper strength. Tord just eventually gave up. He looked at Tom's face in wonder. Tord actually really liked Tom.. But Tord wouldn't say "liked", no.. Tord loved Tom! Everyday he'd look across the living room and stare into those non-existent eyes. Tord loved it.. He loved him.

He felt a gentle urge to just kiss Tom. No Tord.. Stop.. You are better then this.. Tord looked down to see his sleepy and tired face. Tord chuckled softly to himself. He's so cute.. Tord gave into himself and leaned down, hovering over his face. Tord gave him a sweet and soft kiss on his lips. It felt so good to finally kiss him. Tom would have never let him doing when he was awake though. Tord enjoyed every last moment of it. Saliva connected their lips together. Tord loved the taste of his lips. Tord couldn't get enough, he continued on with the sweet kiss. The small male moaned slightly when he felt Tom's hands wander over his waist.. Wait.. What?

Tord stopped kissing Tom for a moment, and saw Tom with the hugest grin ever. He thought he was so slick. "O-oh my god- Thomas.. Uh.. Y-you're awake!" Tord's face flushed with red and pink. "Heh.. Why'd you stop~?" Tom whispered, his voice sending a full body shiver down Tord's back. His breath hitting the small male's neck. Tord bit his lips as he felt Tom swirling his tongue around on Tord's jugular. "T-Thomas~ ah~.." Tord let out small breaths of pleasure. Tom placed his knee under Tord's crotch making him go crazy with soft huffs and moans. "Mm~ so cute~" Tom commented as he took Tord's hoodie off.

"Tom wait.. W-what if Edd and Matt see?" "I don't care.. Let them see~" Tom pushed Tord down onto the floor, pinning him with his hands above his head. Tord took gulping breaths as Tom left hickeys and kisses up and down his stomach. Reaching all the way down to his pants. Tom stripped the male's pants off using his just his teeth, sliding them down to his ankles. Tom was a teasing bastard. "Toooom~" Tord whined. Tom's hot breath tingled Tord's pale skin.

"Stay still for me~" Tom smiled. Tord kept his hands above his head obeying Tom's rule. Tom's hands went to Tord's boxers. Reaching the rim of it and slowly tugging down on the fabric. Tord's legs squeezed around Tom's waist, holding them both in a hot and sweaty make out. Tord moaned and groaned as he felt Tom's hand wrap around his member. He rubbed the head gently making Tord give out a full on moan. "Ah~ Thomas~" Tord was barley even touched and he was already acting like this. Tord shivered in pure delight of pleasure.

Tom unzipped his pants and his voids emotionless. Wait...was he still drunk? Tord had wondered. Tom flipped the male on his stomach vastly. At this point Tord had no idea where this was going but he just eased on his stomach and let it happen. Suddenly Tord could feel his entire body being ravaged. He screamed out and Tom gripped his ass. "AHH~ t-take it out, out out!!" Tord huffed as he got pounded senselessly. "Aww c'mon! We barley even started.." Tom leaned down until his breath tingled in Tord's ears. "Besides.. I haven't even came yet.." He smiled darkly.

Tom was drunk..

And Tord could do absolutely nothing about it. "Just calm down~ you're gonna wake up Edd and Matt~" Tom purred. Tord covered his mouth as Tom pushed in and out of him. It was painful, but soon enough the pain went away and the pleasure took hold. "Anh~ Tom~" Tord moaned. "There we go~" Tom left kisses down his back and went to his ass and gave it a smack. "Ah~!" Tord squeaked. Eventually Tord had came on his chest and stomach dripping to the floor slightly. Tom filled Tord up with his white liquids. Finishing up inside him. "Mm.. That was nice~" Tom winked. "Y-yeah.."

The two male's lied on the floor, half naked. Tord snuggled into Tom's chest and breathed in deeply. "I love you.."

"I love you too.."

I'm kind of thinking of doing another one-shot book for just Eddsworld one-shots this time? Instead of just a TomTord one-shot book (Obviously there will be some TomTord in the Eddsworld one-shots as well! Duh!) Ehhhh.. Idk.. I just kind of wanna do other characters (ships) for once.. So yeah, should I??

-even though I hate doing other ships besides TomTord, I think it will be a new and (fun??) experience!-