Part 8

Jax's pov

I'll admit it

I feel awful for the way I've been toying with Lara Jeans emotions but what can I say? Baileys hot and popular and Lara Jean, she's, she's too innocent. She's always been innocent and unaware of sexual things and Bailey isn't.

I was sitting in my desk finishing my class work when Bailey slipped me a note on my desk.

Meet me in my car after school-B

I wrote back to her that I had football practice so I couldn't then I gave the note back to her. She turned to look at me with dad eyes but I ignored her and finished my work.

I walked into the locker room once school finished to get into my football gear when I heard Owen talking about Lara Jean.

"Dude Lara Jean is hot as fuck I wish I got to tap that ass." One of the guys said

"Yeah well I did." Owen snickered then the other guys high fives him

"She's not even that hot." Daniel replied

"You're right but she's easy as hell because she's so hung over this one guy but no one knows who. Luckily for me she wants to make him jealous by acting like she's doing stuff with me." Owen smirked. Anger coursed through my gains as he said that. How dare they talk about her like that?

I ran out onto the field trying to forget about the locker conversation that just happened but they just kept talking about it.

"So how far did y'all go?" One of the guys names Dustin wondered as he took out his mouth piece

"Almost third but she's a bit of a prude." Owen answered

"I thought you just said she was easy meaning it's easy to have sex with her." Dustin said

"It will be just give her time. Once she has sex with me she'll forget about the other douche who doesn't like her." Owen stated then he and Dustin started snickering.

I ran over to Owen and took him down all in one big motion. Unluckily for him he didn't have his helmet on year so it made it easier for me to punch him in the face. I don't know why but I couldn't stop hitting him. They way he was talking about Lara Jean made me so mad.

"Dude what the hell, stop!" Owen yelled trying to defend himself but I just kept hitting him.

"Jax get off of him!" Daniel shouted trying to pull me away but I didn't.

"Henderson get off of him now!" Coach yelled then ripped me right off of Owen.

"You're suspended from tomorrow's game now go change out of your gear." Coach stated

"Coach I'm sor-" I began to say

"I don't want to hear it just go." He demanded so I did

"Oh and Owen, I am the douche who she won't get over." I shouted and Owens face got redder. You could tell he was pissed and it made me so happy.

On the drive home from my short practice I got a text from Lara Jean.

LJ- so I know you might be at practice but if you aren't do yo I want to watch the office with me it's been a long week:(

Jax- I'll b there in five

LJ- yay!!!

I parked in front of her house then walked up to her garage and put in the password. She gave Daniel, Suzanne, and I the password forever ago just Incase we wanted to give her a surprise visit and just because she hates answering the door this was the best way to do it.

I went and laid on her couch downstairs and turned on her TV and pulled up one of our all time favorite episodes stress relief.

"Lara Jean I'm going to press play!" I yelled through her house since I had no idea where she was.

"I'm coming just wait." She said then before I knew it she was running down her stairs in nothing but a long t short I have to her forever ago.

"Okay now you can play." She smiled then sat down next to me.

"Why are you wearing my shirt?" I wondered

"Only thing I could find." She answers shoving some chips in her mouth. As the episode went on she got a text on her phone and when she read it she reached for the remote and paused the show.

"What?" I asked

"Did you beat up Owen at practice today?" She wondered

"Maybe." I replied

"Why?" She questioned

"Because he was saying some stuff about someone that I didn't like so I beat him up." I answered nonchalantly

"Daniel said it was because he was talking about how easy I was and how he and I did stuff which for one isn't true." She said

"I know and that's why I beat him up. He also seems to think the only reason you would do stuff with him is to make me jealous, is that true?" I asked. She sat there silent trying to find an answer but her silence was the answer.

"LJ that's not fair." I sighed

"You want to talk about fair? Fine let's talk about fair. First you start dating Bailey then you go break up with her cause she cheated next you kiss me in the tree house and tell me how you will always care about me then you start dating Bailey right after. Does that sound fair to you?" She wondered

"Look I didn't mean for things to happen this way." I began to say

"You know what, save it i don't want to hear it. Let's just finish our episode of the office then we'll talk some more." She stated then pressed play.

Honestly I feel awful about the way I handled things with her and Bailey.

The episode finished and Lara Jean got up and left the room for a bit. She came back in with different clothes on and box of stuff that seemed to be items I left at her house over the years.

"Take it and leave." She mumbled. Her voice sounded so sad when she said it but I knew there was nothing I could do.

I took the box from her and drove home. What she didn't know is that I left my sweatshirt there and the t shirt she had been wearing knowing she wasn't completely over me yet and I wasn't ready for her to be.