Part 11

Lara Jeans pov

He slammed me against a wall and breathed down my neck heavily.

'This is it.' I thought to myself, 'This is the night I loose my virginity to Jax Henderson.'

*a few minutes before*

He turned and smirked at me.

Does he want me to go with him?Does he think we are going to have sex? 

Because we aren't, we most definitely aren't.

Then again it isn't the worst idea he's had. As I heard his door close I made my way up his stairs. I could hear him rustling around in his drawers so I walked into his room.

"What are you doing?" He asked

"I'm not sure." I laughed. He smirked at me as he dropped his shirt. I closed his door behind me. And he pressed me against his wall breathing heavily down my neck. My heart began to race as he laid soft kisses down my neck. I let a slight moan escape from my mouth causing a satisfied smile to grow on his lips as he sucked on my collar bone.

He lead me to his bed as he tugged on the bottom of my shirt signaling he wanted it off. I raised my arms up as he slipped it off and connected our lips. He laid me on his bed and kept kissing me intensely. My hands ran through his hair and down his chest. I traced my fingers around his abs.

I undid his belt and tried to unbutton his pants but he pushed my hand away. A look of confusion came across my face but he just kept kissing me. He undid the back of my bra and lightly stripped it off my chest.

He took a quick glance to see what was before him then started to kiss down my stomach. I started giggling a bit and I could feel Jax smile on my skin.

"You're so cute." He mumbled. He in buttoned my jeans and stripped them off my legs revealing my black Calvin Klein's. Jax undid his khakis and slid them off to show a large bump growing in his tight black boxers.

"I didn't know you were so thick." I winked at him laughing.

"You're such an eighth grade boy and your not even a guy." He laughed

"I've been hanging out with yo hand Daniel for too long and you guys still act like you did three years ago." I replied then Jax went back to kissing me. I could feel him grinding on my downstairs area making me wetter and wetter by the second.

All I wanted was him inside of me.

"Stop playing this game and just finish the job already." I sighed with a bit of pleasure. He smirked then did what he had to.

Or that's what you would think happened right?

Well your wrong.

After he walked up his stairs to get a new shirt Jax's phone lit up with a text from his ex Caitlyn.

Wait what!?!?!

He hates Caitlyn, or at least that's what I thought.

Caitlyn- last night was fun, we should do it again sometime soon😘

I don't usually go snooping but this particularly caught my eye so of course I had to read it. I sat there in shock then Jax came bouncing down the stairs.

"What's wrong?" He wondered

"You got a text from Caitlyn." I answered

"You went through my phone!?" He asked angrily

"No it lit up and it said Caitlyn, what's going o with you two?" I questioned

"It's none of your business." He replied

"Jax tell me." I begged

"She and I have been hooking up for a while, ever since school started I've been so stressed and she's been taking that away." He explained

"So you've been cheating on Bailey and me?" I asked

"No, when Bailey and I were together Caitlyn and I took a break then when she got with Bryce I went back to Caitlyn. But you and I were never together so I wasn't cheating on you." He answered

"So it didn't matter when you kissed me?" I wondered

"It's just a kiss LJ it's not a relationship." He huffed

"How do you always know exactly what to say to make the situation ten times worse?" I questioned half laughing because of how shocked I was.

"What?"

"Never mind I think I should go, have a nice night. Hopefully Caitlyn will come through tonight." I sarcastically winked then frowned as I left. I walked to Suzanne's and she drove me home. I told her the story and she was just as shocked as I was.

"I can't believe him." Suzanne said

"He's got some nerve." I sighed

"So are you officially over him?" Suzanne wondered

"I think so." I replied

"Good because he may be our best friend but he's the biggest dick I've ever met. He only cares about him self and his reputation." Suzanne rolled her eyes.

"I don't know what I ever saw in him."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dang Jax why do you have to go screw everything up all the time?

Maybe we'll find out the real reason as to why Caitlyn has made a sudden appearance into the story in the next chapter.

This is Caitlyn

Please comment, vote, and share!!!