Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Leo's POV:

I'm standing in the door way watching my two little brothers play together. I have never seen Raph so happy. I won't lie it threw my off. Seeing a smile on Raph's face felt so great. It's just like when we were little. Of course Mikey is the only one able to actually put a smile on Raph's face. I can understand why Mikey and Raph are best friends. I mean, sure, Mikey annoys the shell out of Raph but he does it in a way that relaxes everyone, including Raphael.

"Mikey!" Raph growls bring me out of thought. I place a hand on my mouth trying to control my laughter. Mikey has somehow manage to take Raph's mask off of him and tied Raph's hands to the coffee table with it. "Untie me now!" Raph demands struggling in the knot.

"Waphie, say pwez" Mikey taunts with a big grin plastered on his face.

"Mikey!" he growls again. I can't help it. I burst out into laughter.

"Weo!" Mikey cheers running up to me and wrapping his arms around my leg, completely forgetting about Raph.

"Hey Mikey!" I smile at him. I feel tears in my eyes. I see Mikey's sad face which makes me frown. "What's wrong?" I ask in concern.

"Why Weo sad?" he whimpers pointing at my eyes. "Weo need to be happy" he reaches up and takes the corners of my mouth and moves them up. "Like this" he smiles.

"Mikey I am happy" I say as I kiss his forehead.

"You not?" he looks at me, confusingly.

"No silly. These are happy tears" I explain as I nuzzle his nose.

"Oh... why so happy, u cry?" Mikey asks tilting his head cutely at me.

"Look at Raph" I say positioning him so he can see a flustered tied up Raphael. Mikey starts giggling, making Raph's face go red.

"It's not what it looks like" Raph says to me.

"It looks like you got tied up by a 5 year old" I say amusingly at him.

"Okay...Maybe it is what it looks like"

"Waphie all tied up" Mikey shouts happily while laughing.

"I give you props Mikey" I say rising an eyebrow at Raph. "Never thought you could do that" I hear a door open and see Donnie walk in with April right behind.

"What's going on?" Donnie asks looking at a giggling Mikey.

"Waphie!" he cheers pointing at Raph. April begins laughing so hard she needs Donnie to just hold her up.

"How?" Donnie questions looking from Raph to me. April runs and grabs a camera.

"No!" Raph wails and begins struggling.

"Say cheese Raph" April teases and takes some photos.

"Mikey you are so dead!" he growls. Mikey stops giggling and stares at Raph. "Untie me, now!" Mikey crawls out of my arms silently and goes to Raph. I watch as Mikey unties Raph and backs away. Raph places the mask on his head and turns towards Mikey.

"Sowy..." Mikey mumbles sadly, making me want to scoop him up and yell at Raph. I know Raph and Mikey need to talk it out. I shoo Donnie and April away and walk to the Dojo to do some meditating. I swear if I see one mark on Mikey. Raph is going to have a beat down.

Raph's POV:

"Mikey" I growl dangerously ready to just hit the kid.

"Sowy" Mikey says softly. I blink. I did not expect Mikey to apologize.

Usually Mikey as me chasing him throughout the lair. Then it hit me. Mikey isn't Mikey anymore. Well at least not my Mikey anymore. I mean not older Mikey. Mikey is a 5 year old now, so he is a bit more sensitive. Speaking of sensitive does anyone else hear that sniffling? I look down to see Mikey whipping his eyes.

"Mikey?"

"Sowy Waphie" he whimpers as a few tears land on the floor.

God Damn it! I scream in my head. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

"Mikey. I am so sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry" I say scooping him up into my arms.

"Sowy" he says again hiding his face with his hands. I cradle him in my arms.

"No I'm sorry. I shouldn't have growled at you. You were just playing around and I forgot that you are not 15 anymore" I coo at him making him peek out his hands slightly, just enough for me to see a little bit of his baby blue eyes. "Please forgive me"

"Waphie said Pwez!" Mikey shouts happily. I'm so shocked by the sudden outburst I stumble backwards, tripping over the coffee table and falling backwards. I close my eyes while I hold Mikey close to me as I fall. I land on my back with an "OMPH!" when I open my eyes I see Mikey smiling down at me with bright baby blue eyes.

"What are you smiling about squirt?" I ask rubbing my head.

"Waphie said pwez" he cheers again, jumping up and down on my chest.

"I guess you win" I smirk at him. "Or maybe not" he looks at me and tilts his head.

"Huh?" he says looking confused. I jump up and proceed to tickle him. He laughs and flails his arms and legs around. "Uncle!" Mikey squeals in laughter.

"I don't see you tapping out" I growl playfully at him. Mikey taps his left arm and I stop tickling him. I watch amusingly as Mikey tries to take deep breaths while giggling. "April is right" Mikey looks up at me. "You are too cute for your own good" I lean down and kiss his nose. I look around making sure no one saw that. When all was clear I look down at a smiling Mikey.

"Play?" he asks tilting his head. I look up at the clock.

"Nope. Sorry bro but its nap time" I say standing up.

"No nap" Mikey says going into Pouty Mode. He crosses his legs and crosses his arms over his chest. I won't lie it was pretty damn cute.

"Sorry. I don't want any arguing." I say with a huff.

"No" Mikey says bluntly sticking his tongue out at me.

"No?" I repeat what he says.

"I said no!" Mikey pouts getting up and facing me with his arms still crossed over his chest.

"Did you just say no to me?" Mikey nods. "Oh that is it." I dive at him but he jumps out of the way. My face collides with the couch. Mikey laughs and takes off running. "Get back here you little brat!" I yell as I watch a little ball of Orange and green exit the living room.

And the battle begins. I think in my mind as I run after Mikey.

TBC