-Chapter Three-

I eventually found my way around the pricey school with the help of the minimized map. I fold up the pieces of paper and slide them in the back pocket in my leggings as I reach the closed door of my first class.

Taking a deep breath, I push down the door handle with unsteady hands, and I can feel the heat rush up to my face. Nearly all the students have been seated, save for about three. The cheerful chatter immediately silenced as all eyes became trained on me.

Oh god. . .

This class was much bigger than I had anticipated. Why were they all so intimidating? The professor was nowhere to be found, which made this situation twice as bad. I scanned the seating arrangements, and saw two empty seats in the back corner. Without saying a word, I uneasily made my way to the seat that was right next to the window. About twenty-eight pairs of eyes stared me down as I sat down and slid my bag off my shoulder.

A hushed whisper and a few faint snickers filled the silent room as the students began to talk quietly. I managed to catch small parts of speech.

"Who is she?"

"I didn't hear about us having a new kid.."

"Clearly she didn't hear about our 'no hats' rule."

"She kind of reminds me of him."

One particular girl caught my attention. She had long platinum blonde hair with matching bangs covering her forehead. Her smug smirk disappeared from my view as she turned to three girls other that were sitting close by.

"She's in Min Yoongi's seat. She won't last a day."

The girls replied to this by giggling slyly before flashing the same smug grins at me. "Definitely~ good call, Lisa." A girl with reddish-orange hair replied. Her hair sort of reminded me of a rose.

[AN: I love BlackPink to death and Lisa is my bias- This is all just for the plot!]

I swallowed down the knot forming in my throat and shifted my focus to the window. I got a very lovely sight of the front courtyard, and smiled a tiny smile to myself.

My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening. Everyone's conversation was silenced as a tall, professional-looking female walked into the room.

"Good morning, class!" She said with a smile. She was answered with a cheerful "Good morning, Professor Iseul." from the class. Although some also said "Miss Iseul".

"Today, as you all may have figured out, we have a new student. Choi (Y/N), please stand."

I felt the color drain from my face as I slowly rose from my seat. "I-" I began. My introduction ceased as the door opened once again. A tall, very good-looking, blonde boy entered the room.

"You're late, Min Yoongi. And because of that, your seat has been rightfully taken. Please, sit down next to (Y/N). She was just introducing herself." Miss Iseul gestured towards me. Yoongi nodded and silently took his seat next to me.

"Now, please continue your introduction, (Y/N)." The female professor told me with another kind smile. The entire class's eyes were on me once again. I felt my heart beat rapidly, my social phobia enveloping me.

"I.. I-I'm from D-Daegu? B-But my family had to m-move to America for a bit.. Th-Then we came back to South Korea, and t-to Seoul." I managed to sputter out. I was actually pretty proud of myself from not passing out. My small amount of mustered-up pride was soon diminished as I heard the Lisa and her little gang from before begin to quietly mock me by pretending to stutter.

'So extra. . .' I thought and rolled my eyes.

"Ah, from Daegu? Yoongi was also born in Daegu. So was Mina!" Miss Iseul gestured towards a girl with short, black hair and round glasses. Her bangs touched the round brim of the golden spectacles and covered her forehead. She smiled and waved sheepishly at me. I returned the smile. 'Finally, someone who didn't seem god awful.' I thought with relief. Maybe her and I could become friends later on?

I nodded at Professor Iseul before shrinking down into my seat. I noticed out if he corner of my eye a blonde figure shifting his position. "Oh, and one more thing," Miss Iseul said to me. "We don't allow hats inside the building."

Whoop, there it is.

I slid my beanie off and put it in my bag before dragging out a notebook and pencil, ready to begin class. Little did I know that a specific boy to the right of me was tracing my every move with his brown eyes.

—————————

I hope this chapter was better and longer than the first two- I want to make these chapters decently long.