-Chapter Twelve-

<Reader POV>

Taehyung and I shared English and Photography class together. I was a little sad it was only two classes, but hey, it was better than nothing! And we still always had lunch.

Yoongi's guard didn't lower at all around Taehyung. He snapped, argued, and chastised him whenever he got the opportunity. Mina seemed to like him, and he got along fantastically with Jimin. They were both the youngest males, so I guess it's expected for them to have a little maknae bond.

The five of us all decided to meet up at the mall and go shopping one evening. Yoongi didn't have anyone around to tell him 'no', and my mom loved how social I was being with my little group and wanted to keep it up. Mina's parent's needed someone to look after her anyway since they were going out on a date, Taehyung's parents had heard that he and I had reunited again, and Jimin was over at Tae's at the time.

It was a shockingly warm Saturday evening, considering the wet and somewhat chilly weather during the daytime. The sun was beginning to set, and I was in my room getting my stuff together. I slid on a loose, short sleeved F/C shirt with jeans that had little rose patterns on it and a few small rips on the thigh. I finished it off with a pair of Jordan's that fit nicely, and a beanie that tied it all together.

Yoongi said he would be at my house to pick me up at around 7pm. I checked the clock, and rushed down immediately once I saw it read 6:56. I grabbed my back before slinging it over my shoulder.

"Bye, Eomma! Love you! I'll see you later!" I said and closed the door, not waiting for a reply.

I walked down my porch steps to be greeted with a jet black, nice looking vehicle. Yoongi was leaning up against the passenger door, facing me. His usually neat blonde hair appeared messy, but still hot as freak. Several edgy necklaces hung around his neck, and over a black shirt that stood out a bit behind his brown leather jacket. This all stood atop a pair of black jeans and boots.

"You're late." He said with a huff.

"No fool, you're early." I said with a small chuckle.

I held up my phone screen that displayed the time on it, showing him it was two minutes till. His face displayed a small hint of pink.

"Not by much! Two minutes!" Yoongi filed defensively—He let out a sigh. "Whatever. Get in."

Yoongi opened the passenger door for me before walking around the car and climbing in the drivers seat.

It didn't take long for us to get to the mall. Mina, Taehyung, and Jimin were all waiting outside the large entrance. Mina wore a cute dress with small boots, Jimin with leggings and a baggy sweater, and Taehyung with a Gucci shirt and matching pants. He also had a cute pair of glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose. I sped up, leaving Yoongi behind and catching up with the rest of them.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I shouted gleefully. I never had friends that I was able to go out and do things with.

Taehyung jogged out to meet me, and I practically threw my arms around him. I was in a very giddy and cheerful mood. Even though it felt alien to me, I embraced it.

Yoongi slowly but eventually managed to reach our little group, scoffing at our affectionate scene.

"Get a room..." Yoongi said grumpily.

Letting go of Taehyung and shooting Mr. Grumpy Gills a glare, I led the group into the large shopping center.

We all stopped at about every store we saw. Mina got herself a butt load of dresses, shoes, bath bombs and other girly stuff; and not to mention that she probably just bought her new wardrobe for the year. Jimin also bought her a necklace. Taehyung was very critical about his clothing choices and Yoongi seemed problematic about it. Speaking of the devil, he just got another beanie, a new set of headphones, and a pair of army boots. I didn't have as many bags as Mina or Jimin (who got loads of just about everything), but I definitely had my fair share of baggage. Hoodies, boots, headphones, hats, vests—The whole lot.