6

deku woke up to the birds chirping and rubbed his eyes. he turned to look at katsuki sleeping. the hot headed boy growled in his sleep. deku laughed and kissed katsuki on the cheek.

when he got up, a hand pulled him down to the bed. "trying to turn me on in the morning huh?" katsuki looked at him, smirking. "it was just a kiss on the cheek!" deku pouted and tried to puah katsuki away.

"come to think of it, we have never kissed on the lips before.." katsuki smirked. deku titled his head slightly. "what do you mean?" katsuki rolled his eyes and pointed to his lips. "this."

and the gap between them closed. their lips were on each other's. sloppily but passionately. katsuki slipped his tongue in deku's mouth, earring a meow from deku. "s-stop i-it , we
ha-ve schoo-l !" deku managed to say in between kisses. katsuki carried deku to the bathroom, lips still linking and locked the door.

they stood in front of the mirror, continuing to kiss until finally katsuki is willing to pull away. both of them had very red faces and deku had saliva dripping the side of his lip.

katsuki ripped off his shirt and pushed deku into the shower area, pinning him to the wall with one arm over deku's head. he lifted up deku's chin. "you still look so innocent." he said before pecking deku's lips. deku blushed and ran out of the bedroom, hurriedly putting on his uniform.

katsuki laughed and went out, picking up his uniform. both of them brushed their teeth and ate breakfast and went out to school. it was a walking distance so they reached the school in no time.

they went to class and saw the usual gang. we have, uraraka, todoroki, yaomomo, iida, tokoyami(human form), tsuyu, kirishima, jiro, kaminari, shinshou, mina. pretty much a small class. oh and i forgot, there was that popular plastic group.

ram, leader of group plastic. the second member, siruya. that dumb girl who thinks she cute but she's actually NOT. and lastly, reina. the girl who thinks everyone will love her but she's just annoying.

ram just loves to flirt. especially with the boys in class A. she is that annoying. katsuki walked in with deku and immediately you hear a voice shouting, "DEKU KUN HELLO THERE!!" it's uraraka. she runs over with top speed and hugs deku. katsuki pushes uraraka away and growled. "oops!" she smiles.

"oh katsuki!" that fake voice called out. ram walks towards katsuki, skirt height up and makeup as flawless as possible. she place her small hands on katsuki's shoulder and pushed deku away. "hello there my prince."

"hello you little piece of trash." ram giggled. "just as rude and feisty." she leaned in for a kiss but katsuki pushed her face away and called for deku to follow him. ram pouted. "katsuki!!"

katsuki just ignored her and went to join the gang. deku felt a ting of jealousy and katsuki saw it. "don't worry, you are mine." he bit deku's ear.

-

author: hohoho

tokoyami: shut up

author: ....

author: HOHOHOHOHOHO

uraraka: LET ME JOIN IN