10

"i kinda want pancakes." deku said as he read of the menu. "well, then get them." katsuki replied, eyes glued to the phone as usual. "pancakes please!" deku told the waitress who blushed at how adorable he was.

deku continued to stare at katsuki. "do you feel like your life has been completed?" he asked. katsuki stared at deku as if he was crazy. "why?" "just answer me please." katsuki took a huge breath. "yes." deku smiled.

"that's great.. after this, i have somewhere to bring you." deku said as he started on the plate of pancake brought to him. katsuki just hummed and sipped his coffee.

-

"here."

they stood in front of a big tree, the floors were painted with sakura petals and some of the were dancing in the wind, slowly landing on the ground. the view behind was breathtaking, pink mixed with purple. this is a sight you would rarely see.

"it's beautiful." katsuki said and took his phone out to take a picture. deku smiled and took katuski's hand and sat him down.

both of them made eye contact. deku looked into katsuki's glittering red eyes and placed his hand on his cheek. "katsuki."

the blonde looked up. "hm?" deku stood up and let a petal fall on his palm. he looked at it before turning to katsuki. "your life is completed. i will take my leave." katsuki stood up in shock. "w-what do you mean?"

"i was an angel sent down. weird right? we saw how your life was filled with so much unhappiness so they sent me down. i will only leave when you feel that your life is filled with happiness." deku said as tears rolled down his cheeks. "i will miss you."

"deku! DEKU NO NO NO."

a white light flashed and polaroids started to drop from the sky. deku and katsuki stared at each other. "can i do this before i go?" deku asked before closing the gap between their lips. he pulled away and walked into the far, leaving katsuki standing there.

he picked up one of the polaroid and it was of him and deku cuddling. tears dripped onto it as he stared into the sky. "i will miss you so much."

-

it has been one week since deku went back. katsuki told everyone who asked about his disappearance that he went back to his home town.

"alright class, settle down. we have a new student." aizawa sensai said as he looked at the door with a blank face. "come in."

katsuki just rolled his eyes. he had been so lost without deku.

the new student stepped in and it caught his attention immediately.

"hello everyone! my name is deku.!"