8

"k-kacchan! what should we watch!?" deku shouted across the house as he brought the snacks to the living and plopped on the couch. "i don't know." katuski replied, putting the cookies in the oven. "hmmmm! i wanna watch gravity falls! i mean bill cipher is cute."

"who's cute?" "kacchan, you cant get jealous over a cartoon character..." deku said as he turned on the laptop. katsuki gave a small pout and pulled deku on to his lap and nibbled on his ear. "stop it.." deku giggled.

how they wished they could stay like this forever but that moment didn't last long. "WHATS IN BITCHES!" kirishima kicked the door down, his arms wrapped around cans of sofa and snacks. "KIRISHIMA EIJIROU WHAT THE HELL!?" katuski shouted and threw a pillow at him.

"we WANTED TO CRASH YO PLACE!" kirishima smiled and kaminari appeared behind him with a grin. "truth or dare people!"

-

"deku, truth or dare?" kirishima asked, chugging down a bottle of soda. "dare!" kaminari smiled as he clicked dare on the app. "french kiss someone in the room!" "HUh!?" deku stuttered and looked at katuski who was staring back at him. except with a lustful look in his eyes.

"katsu-" and he was cut of by another body jumping on to his, lips pressed tightly together. katuski forced his tongue in and both of their tongues fought and y'all know who won.

they both pulled apart panting. "wow.." kirishima said, taking a pillow and putting it on his lap. "ok next!" kaminari cheered. it was katuski's turn. "truth." "what's your deepest secret." "uhhh, i am a virgin?". kirishima laughed and kaminari just smiled.

"kaminari! it's your turn!" deku said. "dare!" he cheered. "hmm.. seven minutes in heaven with someone!" deku read out. kaminari tensed up and looked over at kirishima, who was looking away, still having the pillow over his lap.

kirishima stood up and pulled kaminari into another room, mumbling a ," you are so going to fix this." and left katuski to smirk.

-

"no!! can we have something healthy instead?" deku pouted with the pan in his hand. "no, we are getting pizza." katuski just replied blandly. "kacchan..." deku whined. "fine. we will get
you pizza without meat." "that's just bread with sauce and cheese." kirishima said as he walked in.

"let's get you some lagsana. with some veggies,
sounds good?" kirishima laughed and patted deku's head. "y-yah!" he smiled and giggled. katuski growled and pulled deku near to him.

after dinner, all of them went to sleep. deku was snuggled up with katuski by his side. "gosh, i love you." katuski said, kissing deku's forehead. deku smiled and fell asleep