Hate is Love (A Ben Drowned Love Story)

Chapter 1

A/N
Hey guys this is my story so it might not be that good. I really hope you do like it. I'm just writing this for fun so I don't even know if I'll finish the story. Hope you enjoy the story thx for reading.

Rated PG-13 -R
___________________________

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Ugh why is my ark arm going off it's summer. I rub my eyes and slam my hand against the clock to get it to stop. I grab my phone from the side table next to me and see that I had 23 texts and 2 missed calls.

"Really skylar? You wake up to damn early." I mumbled to myself. I texted her and told her I would call her in a minute. I got up out of my bed picked out some clothes and went to go take a shower.

When I got out I looked at my phone and saw that skylar sent me 56 texts. 'Geez can't you wait?' I finally replied to her.

Izzy-what do you want skylar?

Skylar-some friends and I are going into the old woods tonight.

Izzy-what are you committing suicide?

Skylar- no -.- but we're going to scare the shit out of Anna

Izzy-sounds like fun I'm coming with you when you meeting???

Skylar-10:00 at the old park at the edge of the woods

Izzy-ok cya there I gtg ttyl

Skylar-ttyl

I put my phone in my pocket and went down stairs to eat breakfast. When I was done I went back into my room and put my dark blonde hair into a pony tail.

When I was walking down my steps my sisters dog ran in front of me and made me trip down the steps.

"Ow..." I say while rubbing my forehead. My older sister soon walked down the stairs and stepped over me

"Don't step on my dog." She growled at me

"The reason she runs in front of me is because she hates you so much." I roll my eyes and stand up.

-TIME SKIP!-

It's 9:35 when I start heading to the old park near the woods. When I finally get there it's 5 minutes before 10. Good I'm early. I wait then I hear an engine and wheels spinning and I see a black truck pull into the cracked parking lot.

I stand up and start walking over to the truck and when I get close to it skylar and her friends jump out.

"HEY IZZY!" Skylar screams at me waving her hand. I see Anna out of the car. God I hate her so much. Next I see Skylar's boyfriend Derrington get out of the truck. The last person I see is Evan and I've had a small crush on him for ... Well since I met him.

Skylar walks up to me with Derrington.

"You ready?" Skylar says smirking like crazy.

"More than you'll ever be."

___________________________

A/N

Ok guys that's the end of chapter 1 since im already on summer break I'll try to write every other day cuz my brain is packed with ideas. Hope you liked it byyyyyyye. :]