Chapter 17

I was completely frozen. He was still looking strait into my eyes. He raised his hand up near my face. Then I felt I small flick on my cheek. Jeff sat back down in his seat and was still looking at me.

"What was that?" I questioned him.

"You had a piece of pie on your cheek.". I started to glare at him. "What?!" He said surprised.

"You could have just told me!" I started to laugh a bit. He rolled his eyes shaking his head a bit. I could see a smile growing on his face.

"Come on its late lets go to bed.". We stood up and walked upstairs and saying goodnight then going to our rooms.

I walked into my bathroom and got changed into my Pj's. I walked out to see Ben siting on my bed. I jumped a little cause I haven't talked to him in a while.

"What do you want?" I say to him before walking over to my dresser and taking out my ear rings.

"I wanted to say I was sorry". I turned around with a confused face. He wants to apologize? There must be something wrong in his head.

"Ok?" I said still really confused. He got up and started walking toward me.

"I'm...sorry for thinking you were cheating on me... I hope you and Jeff are happy together." He spoke to me in a harsh tone. Did he really think Jeff and I were dating now? He turned around and started walking to the door. Before he reached it I grabbed his wrist. He turned around facing me again. His eyes were gentle and I could tell he was hurt. I walked up next to him as we looked at each other.

I couldn't take it anymore and tightly wrapped my arms around him. Just as I was about to let go I felt him wrap his arms around me tighter than ever. I felt like I was safe with him.

"Promise me." He whispered into my ear.

"Promise you what?"

"That we will never fight again. I can't imagine life without you."

"I promise." I said without hesitation.

That night we went to bed calm and happy.

*next morning*

I was awakened to someone shaking me. It felt like an earth quake. And why is it so hot it's like a furnace. I dat up that's when I saw it. The flames were all around. I felt like I couldn't move. That's when I was lifted up and rushed out the door.

It felt like forever before I was outside. The cool morning air was a shock from the rusty smoke inside. I couldn't breath. I could tell I inhaled too much smoke. Thats when it all went black. The last thing I remember is a voice that sounded like Ben's screaming my name.

________________

Hello my lovelies!
I'm sure you saw tht message I sent out. I am NOT ending the story. You guys inspired me so much I can't thank you enough! <3