Chapter 4

"Where do you think your going?!" I hear a booming voice as I sneak out of the kitchen. I sigh and walk back in.

"No where." I roll my eyes wishing I could get out of this place. I walk back in. Once I walk in guess who's glaring strait at me. Ben had a glare on his face but he also looked confused. Suddenly he got a serious look and snapped his head towards slender.

"So who is she?" He gritted his teeth as he spoke with a stern voice. He had annoyance and anger in his voice.

"She's...new. Izzy can you go to the living room for a moment." He said sternly so I walked into the next room. The next thing I know I hear yelling and huge crashes followed by smaller ones.

"I'm dead." I mumbled to myself. I hear feet running down the steps and I look over at them to see 3 "people.

The first had glasses and was wearing a light yellow vest. The second had a top hat with a daisy and had a black poke-a-dot suit on. Then the third had a black hat and had a black trench coat draped over him with a rose in the pocket.

When the go into the kitchen I hear more screams and crashes. Suddenly it's quiet. I wait a moment before walking in to see them all laying on the floor panting.

"What ya doing?" I asked with a smirk and I jut out my hip. I see bed in the corner stand up and walk over to me. The next thing I know I feel a sharp pain on my face. I hold my cheek. He slapped me! What is wrong with him!

I clench my teeth and swing my fist towards his face. It's stopped by his hand grabbing my wrist. I jerk my hand away and turn walking out and to my room.

-------------- -------------- --------------

I wake up in the morning to see I a figure staring at me. I sit up and rub my eyes seeing the person clearly. It was Ben. What the heck is he doing in my room at 6 in the morning?! He's just standing there looking at me with a dead face.

"What do you want?"

"Slendy told me I have to say "sorry"." He said with a voice that matches his face. I waited for him to say something but he never did.

"If you're just going to stand there get out of my room."

"This isn't your room."

"Yes it is."

"No it's not you're not supposed to be here."

"Then why was I brought here?" he was quiet. Finally I got him to shut up. Since he wasn't going anywhere
I stood up and pushed on his shoulders to try and get him to leave. He didn't move an inch.

I felt a force push me up against the wall. I opened my eyes to see him standing there an inch away from my face. His eyes where glowing red instead of the green they were before.

I wasn't going to let him kill me. My feet kicked him onto the floor and I held him there by his neck with one hand and his wrists with the other.

All of a sudden he looked even more furious than before. His eyes burned through mine. He looked like a demon from hell sent to kill me. He pushed me onto my back getting on top of me. I hear my door open and soon Ben falls over eyes closed.

___________________________

A/N

Ok guys there is chapter 4. Sry it took so long for it I was brain dead for a while but I hope you liked it there is more to come. -Eva