Chapter 5

When I look up I see a teenage boy with what looks like a shot in his hand. He had a deep blue mask on blue hoodie and jeans. He held out his hand to me. I grabbed it and he pulled me onto my feet.

"Hey. I'm Jack."

"Isabel or Izzy what ever you prefer." I could still feel the warmth of his hand against mine. He finally let go after shaking my hand. Even though I couldn't see his eyes I could tell he was looking strait into mine.

"So why are you here?" He asked with a curious tone.

"Slender brought me here I have no idea why though." He nodded his head after I finished my sentence. I heard a deep moan and I looked down at Ben.

"Look who's awake." Jack said smirking. Ben rubbed his head before standing up and stumbling over.

"What was in that?" Ben sounded tired. Must have been a sleeping vaccine.

"Oh nothing." Jack puts a cap over the needle and places it in his pocket. Ben leaves the room still rubbing his head. Jack looks over at me.

"It was nice meeting you." He says smirking and walks out. I'm pretty sure I had the dumbest look on my face. I took my phone out of my pocket and turned it on.

"Holy crap it's already 11." I spoke to myself. I walked downstairs and saw a strange girl. She looked over at me. Well more like glared. She stormed over to me and looked me dead in the eyes.

"Who the heck are you?" Oh no...she's one of those people with a squeaky voice.

"None of ya business." I don't really care who she is but she looks pretty stupid to me.

"Yes it is!" God she acts like a child. The next thing I knew Ben swooped around behind her and wrapped his strongish arms around her waist.

"I heard yelling." He said smirking.

"Yea your mouse here was questioning me." I rolled my eyes. I heard a scoff come out of the girls mouth. She was about to yell back at me but before she could I spun around and walked into the kitchen.

___________________________

A/N

Sry for so long on this chapter I was stumped