Chapter 10

I walked through the forest with all my friends yet again. It looked different from that one night. Thy were all laughing. We walked stepping on sticks and scaring each other. Suddenly my friends laughs turned evil and demented. They stopped walking and all turned to me with red eyes. Their teeth became sharp as the wind blew my hair blocking my vision. It all became dark all I could see was my past friends laughing devilishly with their red eyes staring into mine. Red and yellow/gold eyes surrounded me. Sharp smiles under them under them laughing. I fell to my knees crying as I felt them closing in on me before I felt the pain of a life time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AHHHHH!!!" I woke up screaming and crying from my dream. I brought my knees up to my chest and rocked back and forth. Someone ran in through my door. I looked over and saw Ben with the most worried look on his face I've ever seen. He shut the door and walked over to me. He sat down on the other side of my bed and put my head on his lap.

"It was just a dream don't worry." He stroked my hair as my crying slowly faded away. I say up and faced him. He grabbed my face and kissed my forehead then wrapped his arms around me. I buried my face in his chest wrapping my arms around his torso.

"I've gotta go back to bed."

"Can you sleep in here?" He was quiet. The only time we slept in the same room let alone the same bed was after we did the deed and just fell asleep.

"You wanna come to my room?" I nodded into his chest. I felt him pull away from me and stand up. He picked me up and took me to his room. He opened the door and locked it for some reason.

He set me down on the bed and pulled the covers over me. He laid down next to me. I felt his arms pull me towards him and his lips come in contact with mine. We just kissed for a few moments before I realized something. I really did love him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up he was still laying next to me sleeping. I smiled and rested on my elbow.

"Stop watching me sleep." I heard a mumble come from his mouth while his eyes were still closed.

"Ok." I kept watching him I didn't can't what he thought. I saw one of his eyes open. He smiled/smirked at me and opened the other one.

"What?" The smile faded off my face and into a questioning look.

"I told you to stop watching me sleep."

"I don't listen well." I smirked and in the next moment I was on my back with him sitting on my stomach.

"I can't breath."I joked

"To bad." He smiled and ran his fingers through my long golden hair. He leaned down and kissed my lips. It was passionate but slow. He was about to make it deeper but then Jeff walked right into the room.

"GET SOME!". He yelled as Ben pulled away.

"Out." Jeff rolled his eyes and walked out. "now where were we?" He smirked and kissed me again.

___________________________

A/N

Sry it took so long for this chapter. I'll try to update more often. Byyyye