Chapter 15 Part 2

Ok so finally I'm getting to this. but I've been busy with school. thank you for staying with me on this.

___________________________

As Jack leaned in Jeff walked into the kitchen. Jack snapped his head towards him.

"Did you start testing your own experiments again?". Jeff asked him.

"Noooooo.". His voice was slurred like he just woke up.

"Come on bud you need to rest.". Jeff shook his head a bit and picked up Jack throwing him over his shoulder. "sorry Izzy he gets a little weird sometimes." he smiled and took Jack to his room.

Why can't I get my life strait? I really just need a day to myself.

That's when I called up Skylar and asked her if she was busy.

"Oh my god we should go to the spa or the movie or something." she always liked to go out places.

"Spa sounds nice right now. Meet you by the one in the mall? then we can go shopping." I'm going to be broke by the end of today.

"Yea totally! I'll see you there at 12:30 cya." She never let's me say ok before she hangs up. I have and hour and a half to get ready. I ran up to my room. I literally looked through all my clothes about 20 times. I stuck my hand in the back and felt a soft fabric. I pulled it out and it was a deep blue tee. pretty plain but that's how I like them. I found my jean short and my boots. I changed and put on my normal make up.

I haven't looked like this in forever. It felt good to be normal again. I remembered that Jeff has a motorcycle in the old shed. He took me out on it a few times. I'm sure I can drive it he showed me how. I ran outside to the shed and there it was. The shiny blue black and silver metal begging me to get on it. So I did.

It started up pretty easy and as I pulled out Jeff was right there.

"Going somewhere?" He said with his smirk on his face.

"I'm going to hang with Skylar."

"Without me?" He pushed me back in the seat and sat down. "You probably would crash this thing anyway. Hope you're ready." once he said that he revved it and we sped off. I naturally grabbed his waist when I almost fell off as the wind blew my hair. People always talk about how the great the wind is. But it's even better when you make the wind.

-Bens POV-

I walking back to the mansion near the old dirt road. I could see it easily through the trees. I kinda leaned against a tree as I was thinking. I can't believe her...I can't believe jack either.

I was in the middle of my thoughts when I heard and engine. I climbed up a tree so no one could see me as I watched the road. the roaring sound got louder.

I didn't believe it when I saw it. It was Jeff and Izzy. The thing that got to me was that they were on his motorcycle and she was clinging onto him so tight I'm surprised he could breath.

'Where were they going...and why together?'

___________________________

Sorry this took forever thank you so much for you guys support. I've been really busy with school lately.

On the other hand I'm thinking about starting another story. it isn't going to be a CP story though. it's gonna describe me kinda so I might do that.

Thank You! -Eva