Chapter 2

A/N
Welcome back to my story it's nice to see you could get past my first chapter. Ok we're going
To start the story now :]

___________________________

I could feel fear dripping off of Anna as we walked into the woods. Skylar was clinging to Derrington acting scared.

"H-how long are w-we going to be h-here?" Anna stuttered. God she's annoying. I could tell everyone rolled their eyes. No one answered.

When I looked to my side I swear I saw a pair of glowing red eyes. I shook my head trying to forget about it. Skylar stopped walking and so did Derrington and Anna and Evan. What were they doing?

"Listen..." Skylar said whispering. We stood there for a couple minutes. Suddenly we hear things walking around us stick snapping as they walk. A wind blows behind us and I close my eyes trying not to think about what's happening.

I fell to my knees screaming at the top of my lungs scared of the howling wind and laughing in the distance. I hear my friends scream and run past me. They left me here. After their screams died down everything stopped.

It's like time itself stopped. I heard nothing. Felt nothing. My heart pounded in my chest as I felt someone walking up behind me. They stop right behind me. My breath hitches I can't even move.

"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you. You're the special one I've been looking for for many long years now." The 'man' behind me spoke. I stand up and turn around to see a tall man with a white face...no not a face at all. Even though he had no eyes I saw him looking deeply into mine. The next thing I knew i was waking up on a soft bed in a room I've never been in.

___________________________

A/N

Ok guys that's the end of chapter 2 hope you liked it. I try on these I really do and I hope you like it. I know it's short but I'll make the next one longer I promise I'm just getting the story started right now. Thanks for reading bye. -Eva