Chapter 16

OMG IM BACK!!!!! How r u? I'm so sorry I've been gone for so long. I really lost my role for a while. well let's do this thing!
___________________________

Ben's POV

I could feel something inside me. o felt like my heart was going to explode... what was this feeling? Could I really be? No I'm not jealous. it's just not fair he gets to have her when I don't . I desired to go inside since it was really cold. When the mansion came into my sight it started to snow. not a heavy snow. It was like powder sugar.

When I got inside Slender was looking at a stop by the fire place. What is he doing now? I saw about 6 big red boxes. I desired to ask him what he was doing.

"What are you doing?" He didn't face me but he replied.

"I'm going to put up a Christmas tree this year." what?

"Why? That'd orang sound like you."

"Yes I know but I thought you guys would enjoy it... Have you seen Izzy?" Could my day be any worse?

"She went out with Jeff."

"Uh oh"

"What?"

"Aren't you to young ones dating?"

"We were i broke it off be cause she cheated". As I said that Slender laughed. After he stopped laughing he mumbled something.

"Oh dear child she didn't cheat on you. she told me everything. that guy said that he wanted to show her something so she went with him. she had no idea he was gonna try to kiss her." He told me the whole. I couldn't believe it. Im such a jerk, I never even let her explain.

"I've gotta find her and tell her I'm sorry.". I ran upstairs to get my coat and boots since it was snowing outside. When I ran down stairs I saw Jeff and Izzy walk through the door. He had his arm on her back and they were laughing together.

Izzy's POV

Jeff and I just got back from seeing Skylar and her friends. it was so much fun, we kept talking about how Evan was eating his pie ,which I may say was very good , and Skylar pushed his face in it. He had a chocolate beard for about 5 minutes.

We walked into the kitchen and I sat down while Jeff was getting something. He grabbed a piece of pie from the fridge.

"Really? You just had some you dim whit.". I told him.

"Well so did you.". He handed me a fork and sat down a crossed from me. "Go ahead.". I smiled and took a bite.

"This is really good."

"Yea..." I looked up to see Jeff leaned over the table about 3 inches from my face.

___________________________
HOPE YOU LIKED IT