Chapter 9

A/N

OK! Since I am so tired I'm going to write so somethin. This chapter might suck.

_________________________________________

I was kind phased by what Ben said to me yesterday. And honestly I didn't know if he meant it. He could have all the girls in the world but he chose me...why? I haven't talked to him since.

~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~

"What did you do that for?"

"You." he looked me dead in the eyes and put his hand in my cheek. I noticed him slowly start to lean in. but I ran out if there and up to my room as fast as I could.

~~~~~End FLASHBACK~~~~~

Honestly I was scared. I didn't know if I felt the same way. It was like half my heart was telling me to just kiss him and the other was saying run away he doesn't mean it.

I've noticed that every time we are in the same room he's always looking at me. No matter what he's doing his eyes are on me.

I walked I to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. When I grabbed it out of the fridge I felt 2 strong arms wrap around my waist.

"You have been ignoring me." A whispering voice said into my ear before they traveled down to my neck. I could tell it was Ben he was the only one who I was ignoring. Right now I don't know if I want to run or turn around and crash my lips into his.

"B-Ben."

"Mmm?" He groaned still leaving small seductive kisses up and down my neck. He swayed from side to side like if a wind was blowing.

"Did you mean it?"

"Mean what?" he spun me around so I was facing him. He had a serious look on his face but was still very close to me. I looked down before speaking.

"What you said yesterday about breaking up with that girl for me." He lifted my chin up and slowly leaned in and kissed me. It wasn't a rough kiss it was slow, soft, and made my knees go weak. He slightly pulled away his forehead resting on mine.

"I meant every. Last. Word."

___________________________

A/N

Ok I really like this chapter about how romantic it is. The reason it's like that is because I was listening to classical music. The good kind not the crappy stuff. So anyways tell me in the comments if you want me to do more chapters like this or more chapter like number 7.