Chapter 3

I felt like the world around me was spinning. I rubbed my eyes before trying to stand up. I sit up but fall onto my back. I was probably out for days I'm starving. I hold my head as a pain surges through it in a split second. I close my eyes trying to fall back asleep.

That's when the man with no face walked into "my" room. I watched him unable to move. He put a tray on the bed side table. There was a plate with pancakes and coffee.

"Are you doing ok? I thought you might be hungry." How the heck is he speaking he doesn't have a mouth?!

"Yea I'm fine thank you." I smiled as I spoke hoping that nothin bad would happen.

"When you're done come downstairs I would like you to meet everyone." After he spoke he disappeared. After he left I sat up and saw a pair of clean jeans and a dark purple tee-shirt.

I ate the breakfast the man have me and got up. I changed into the clothes at the end of my bed. I walk into the bathroom attached to my room and wash off my face before heading downstairs.

After I walk down the long staircase a dog with human like teeth jumps on me. At first he growls and barks but then I look him in the eyes and he sits on my lap wagging his tail. I pet his neck while he pants and wags his large puffy tail.

"Smile get your butt over here." I hear someone say. The dog trots over to a teenage boy. His skin if almost white he had a smile carved into his face and he hair was ash black. He walked over to me and looked down at me on the floor.

"Who the hell are you?" He glared at me but then got a smile on his face. "The names Jeff." he held out his hand to me. I grabbed it an he easily pulled me off the ground.

"I'm Izzy." I didn't like this guy. He smiled before walking off into what looks like a kitchen. I turn around and there is the man with no face. I jump back and hold my chest where my heart is.

"You scared me." I look at him in the "eyes" and wait for him to speak to me.

"I forgot to tell you my name. I'm Slenderman." The corner if my mouth turns up. Suddenly there is a crash that come from the kitchen. Slender runs in and I hear yelling. I walk in to see blokes glass and silver ware all over the floor.

"What the hell did you two do?!" I hear slenders voice boom at the boys. I look up to see a boy wearing all green and had a hat on his head. He also had piercings through his slightly elf like ears.

"Well I'll tell you when you tell me who the girl is." He snaps glaring at me. I wait for him to look away before I sneak out of the kitchen.

___________________________

A/N

Ok guys that's chapter 3 plz leave a heart if you liked it and if you have suggestions then can you post them in the comments. Hope you enjoyed it.

-Eva