Chapter 11

After a few minutes of lip locking Ben got up and went to the bathroom in his room. I laid down and shut my eyes. I was half asleep when my phone went off like crazy. I jumped up and grabbed it off the side table. I got a text from someone I haven't gotten for awhile. Skylar?

'what happened to you?!'

'Are you ok?!'

'Oh my god I'm gonna call the police'

There were over 100 texts from her and other people. The weird thing is they were all sent the day we went into the forest. She sounded worried so I decided to call her. I clicked on her contact and my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I heard Skylar at the other end of the line.

"Hey it's Izzy." I calmly said.

"OH MY GOSH IZZY WHERE ARE YOU WHAT HAPPENED WERE YOU KIDNAPPED?!" She screamed and bombed me with more questions.

"No no I'm fine I've been living in this place in the forest with some people. but it's ok they are really nice."

"Oh thank god..." She trailed off which she never does.

"Skylar what's wrong?" I got worried.

"Nothing. I know this is stupid but can you come to this party tonight in town. You can even bring a friend from where you're living."

"Sure I would love too and I wanna see you again."

"Ok thank you I gotta go cya tonight at the town square." She hung up before I could say bye. I was excited for tonight but what was I going to wear.

___________________________

A/N

Ok I know it's short but I'm going to update really fast and it's going to be longer. Thx for reading -Eva