Chapter 2 ~~ Alone with him for the day or so we thought

(A/N)

Alright so this chapter is going to be a chill chapter. You know making out and possibly making cute faces at each other. You know just the usual on these stories I write. BECAUSE I CAN MOM AND NO IT'S NOT A PHASE! Okay enough expressing myself mentally and how I will never find love. Let's just say I'm in love with my bestfriend. Enough about myself enjoy the chapter :).

(Y/N)'s POV

I wake up to the sound of Elton yelling something. I still have my eyes closed and when I open them I see Colby's chest. I realize I'm in his arms and I look at the side of the bed to see Elton filming us.

"Aw look at this cute couple. They were sleeping and enjoying each other's presence but now they're awake." Elton says.

"Why'd you wake us?" I ask.

"Because I wanted to even though you're probably going to sleep for the whole day because we all thought it would be nice if you guys got a day alone together." Sam says in a sleepy voice.

"Thanks guys.." I say and look to see Colby is kinda waking up.

"Alright bye (Y/N) we're heading out." Corey says and they leave. I feel Colby pull me back into his chest. He kisses me and starts getting up.

I pull him back down and say "No don't get up we have the RV to our selves."

"Oh yeah that's right.." Colby says as I fluff his hair and he chuckles.

"Does that feel good?" I ask.

"Yeah.." he answers in a sexier voice than before. I giggle.

"Want to really feel good?" I ask.

"I do.." he says.

"You know how we haven't seen each other in months and haven't been able to have some alone time until now?" I ask in a sexy voice.

"Yeah it sucked not seeing you and feeling your body when I was in bed.." he answers putting one of his hands up my shirt touching my breast which has a bra on. (A/N: When I wrote feeling your body I imagined something very dirty)

"Yeah.." I say and giggle when he tickles me on my belly. He kisses me passionately. He gets on top of me and starts sucking on my neck. He finds my sweet spot and I moan. He takes off my shirt and starts kissing down and my torso to my v-line. I feel his member through his boxers on my thigh and moan at the feeling. I hear the door to the RV open and see it's everyone else.

"How the hell are you guys having sex and it's not even breakfast yet?" Elton asks holding the camera and Colby pulls the covers over us. Elton's sipping coffee and Corey and Sam are air thrusting and making kissy faces.

"What? Distance can kill a relationship..." I say and Colby nods.

"Weirdos come on get dressed we're going to swim with great white sharks today." Elton says.

"You said we would be alone for the day." Colby says.

"Do I ever let someone relax?" Elton asks.

"Nope." I answer.

"Exactly now get dressed and try not to get to excited otherwise some you would say gravy will appear in your pants today Colby." Corey says and Sam and Elton crack up. They go out of the RV and shut the door so we can change. I get down from our bed and pull out my suitcase and grab a white sweater, maroon shirt, and grey tights. I put them on and black vans for my shoes. I put my hair in twin Dutch braids and go outside and wait for  Colby with the guys.

 I put my hair in twin Dutch braids and go outside and wait for  Colby with the guys

"Why is it that you're always out before Colby?" Elton asks.

"It's Colby he says he needs to look photo perfect so all the girls fall for him so I'm jealous. Because I totally get jealous that 13 year old girls and gay boys are falling for him. That's my opinion..." I answer and everyone laughs. Colby walks out in a black sweatshirt and a grey beanie which is his favorite. He has black jeans and black vans on.

"That's not true, I just take longer than average to get ready and at least (Y/N) isn't one of those girls who takes a long ass time to get ready." Colby says and we all nod.

"Alright let's go swimming with great white sharks" Elton says and I go wide eyed.

"How come no one is telling me these things?" I ask.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if we did." Corey laughs.

"But first aren't we going to get breakfast?" Sam asks.

"Yeah let's go eat McDonald's at the McDonald's nearby and of course we are going to walk." Elton says.

"Carry me to Destiny Colby!" I say hopping on Colby's back pointing at the McDonald's that is barely visible. We all laugh and walk over to McDonald's except for me HAHAHA. I got some pancakes and so did Elton. Corey and Colby got a Egg Mc Muffin. Sam got a Egg McGriddle. We ate then headed back to the RV. Elton drove us to the white shark swimming place. We got our scuba gear on and took a boat with a licensed boater. We dived in and started swimming without a cage due to some sort of policy I don't remember. When it was like 1 pm we decided to go back to the RV and eat. We took a nap and then woke up at 5:00 pm to Elton's alarm.

(A/N)

Alright I hoped you guys enjoyed this update sorry if updates are all over the place lately I've been busy with school and sports. Also I've been working on getting my grades up so my mom doesn't pull me out of basketball which is the current sport I'm playing. I hope she doesn't end up doing that. Anyways I'm going to get to writing the next chapter before I forget and make the next chapter come out later than it has to.

PEACE! ~~ Zesty Out! 1024 words...