Chapter 7 ~~ Birthday Party Part 2

(Y/N)'s POV

"Fine..." Colby says and I laugh.

We go out of our bedroom and downstairs. It's getting darker and the sun is supposed to set in an hour or two. We go outside to where everyone is partying. Not many are in the house. The music is lit, of course, and Elton is doing backflips with other people off our cool diving platforms. I grab a shot of vodka and let the party go on. We have trick competitions and BigNik and Brennen get wasted on booze.

~~Time Skip to Present opening because yeah...~~

(Y/N)'s POV

After what seems like only 10 minutes of partying 2 hours go by. Brennen and Big Nik are definitely drunk and sweaty. Gross. It's present time, we all go inside and go into the main hallway so we can fit most of everyone. The people who don't live with us sit down against the wall, I chained Big Nik and Brennen to one of the pillars so they don't break stuff. Colby lightly drank because he didn't want to ruin the present for me which I still want to know but I have to wait. I open David Dobrik's present which is a dildo.

"What the hell David?! This is not for me! Colby take it!" I yell throwing it at Colby and he doesn't catch it and it hits Brennen, which makes Brennen moan. We all laugh. I open the present from Angelena and it's a Starbucks gift card. (A/N: Angelena is Colby's best friend from Kansas. SHE IS NOT REAL THOUGH! She is a made up character that a reader requested. I named the best friend after the reader. Remember you can also request a character unless I say otherwise... Don't ask for me to put a dog in or any type of pet... I hate when fan fictions or role plays have like a pet... Anyways back to the story.)

"YASSSS!" Angelena and I both yell and we all laugh. I open more gifts and I notice I haven't opened Colby's gift and there's no more presents.

"Alright this gift to (Y/N) is very special because it's from Colby.." Elton says to everyone.

"Okay.." I chuckle a bit. Colby runs upstairs and comes down with a big box wrapped in wrapping paper. I open the box and see there's another box. I keep opening the boxes that keep coming in the box like Russian nesting dolls. I finally get to a small envelope and I open it. There are plane tickets to Paris with mine and Colby's names on it.

"No way.. you didn't have to do this for me Colby." I say.

"Trust me I wanted to because I wanted to take you somewhere special..." Colby laughs and I hug him. He whispers "Happy Birthday Babe..." in my ear. We all eat cake and whatever is at a birthday party to eat. (A/N: I don't really go to birthday parties so yeah...) The party ends and Colby and I head off to bed. We take a shower together and get in our underwear. Colby and I cuddle in bed and watch Netflix and YouTube. I fall asleep with my head next to Colby's chest listening to his steady heartbeat.

(A/N)

Let's not talk about how short this chapter was. I usually write really long authors notes so it doesn't seem as short. I could go on and on ranting in an authors note and have like 7,000 words without one bit of content of the actual chapter. I ramble that much when I'm writing because I write like I'm saying it in my head. Or how I talk like "this girl needs to back the hell up off my grill" I would say that irl and in the story because yeah. I just like to speak my mind and write my mind. That's why I usually type on my phone because writing on paper I have to think. On my phone I just let my fingers do the work without having the hassle of my imagination being restricted because I write slowly on paper and type quickly on my phone. Here I go again with rambling on about random things. Anyways I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter.

PEACE! ~~ Zesty Out! 727 words even though it was actually 535 words or something for the actual chapter.