Chapter 14 ~~ The Wedding ❤️

(A/N)

Enjoy this really long chapter that I worked extremely hard on. Alright I'll leave you to it.

(Y/N)'s POV

Yep today is the day that the man I love will marry me. But that is at 3:30 pm. It's 7 am and I have to get ready so I don't look like a slob walking down the aisle. Colby is at the meadow and fancy mansion we're getting married at. Probably freaking out about something not being perfect. Amanda, Kat, My cousin, and Devyn. The maid of honor is of course Devyn. Colby and I promised each other we wouldn't see each other before the wedding ceremony. We didn't want to ruin the tradition. I feel someone tap on my shoulder and I turn around. It's my hair stylist.

"I'm done with yours and your bridesmaids hair miss." The hair stylist says.

"Thank you." I say and pay her. I go into the lounging room and see all the bridesmaids have their hair and makeup done and their dresses on. I put on my dress and the girls help make sure my hair sits properly on my shoulders. (A/N: You don't have to have the dress and hairstyle/hair color I pick)

 (A/N: You don't have to have the dress and hairstyle/hair color I pick)

"You look perfect (Y/N)! Colby is such a lucky guy

"You look perfect (Y/N)! Colby is such a lucky guy." Devyn says.

"Yeah you're right.." I laugh.

"And that perfect smile is a gift." Amanda compliments.

"And all of you are blessings" I add. We all laugh. We continue preparing making sure we all look perfectly imperfect with our imperfections making us the way we are. We go to the place where the wedding will be held. I look at the time and it's 2:00 pm. It's almost time and I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I help out with my little nieces hair and she looks so adorable. She has red hair and she (does/doesn't) shares our (h/c) hair. She's the flower girl for the wedding.