Finale explained

Hey guys it's me Zestynooosh and I would like to explain the finale of this book. You guys may be wondering why (Y/N) jumped. Well I'm here to tell you why she did or you did. Whatever you want to call it. So sit back and just keep reading but for warning. It gets depressing. Alright where do I start?

Y/N was abused by her father when she was younger after her mother died. Y/N turned to self harm to battle through the depression but ended up making it worse. A key detail missed through the story. She has tattoos to cover the scars and discolored skin from self harm. Even though I never mentioned Y/N having depression is so this story wouldn't be so depressing and you guys would enjoy it. Y/N hid her depression from Colby. She put on a fake smile every time a camera was out but when no one was home she cried herself to sleep and didn't eat as much. Many years later which is now when Y/N got in a car crash with Colby and was hospitalized. She got up in the middle of the night and decided to attempt to take her own life. It said she didn't want to commit suicide and that she had no control. It was true, the depression was the one that had the control over Y/N. This story doesn't have a happy ending at all. Y/N succeeded in taking her own life. There was no miracle. Y/N's mind just put her at peace before she died so she wouldn't be in blackness.

I'm sorry I didn't tell you this until now. But I didn't have the heart to tell the real story. This story was never meant to be a love story. It was supposed to be a heartbreaking one and now you know why it is. Thanks for reading guys. <3

Xoxo ~~ Zestynooosh