Chapter 3 ~~ The Secluded Beach

(A/N)

Thank you guys for over 5k reads on BOOK 1 it means so much to me that you guys enjoy my story so much. I would've never thought I was going to get that many. I thought I was going be a writer that wouldn't even get 100 reads. You guys have proven me wrong, thanks for all the support and remember you can request a character to be introduced in the story. I do read everyone's comments and respond to you guys, I try to do it as soon as I can so we can talk about the character and what type of person they will be. Also how that character will change the plot is kinda in my hands if the suggested wants a stuck up drama queen like Clarrisa May I'll make it possible but sometimes the character won't be in the story until a few chapters later because I pre write some chapters so I don't have to worry about writing when I have a busy week. Anyways guys thank you so much and i hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Also some things in this chapter didn't happen in New Zealand so sorry but Eh.

(Y/N)' POV

I wake up and see my face in Colby's chest and hear Elton's alarm. I feel Colby's arms around me. I look up and see he's looking at me with his beautiful blue eyes that look like diamonds which can pierce anything with his sharp eye contact.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"5:00 pm we're now go now going to the beach because we all need some relaxation." Elton answers.

"YAY" I say and Colby kisses me. I get up and get my bathing suit out of my suitcase. I go into the mini bathroom to change on the RV. I change into my bikini which is a black bikini top and black bikini bottoms with sorta laces on the sides. (A/N: You don't have to wear the outfit I pick just letting you know)

I take off my jewelry so it doesn't get lost and I put it in my purse on the bed

I take off my jewelry so it doesn't get lost and I put it in my purse on the bed. Everyone changes into their bathing suits and Elton drives us to the beach. We get out and see no ones there and the beach is in a secluded area.

"Is this where Elton is going to kill us?" I ask and everyone laughs.

"No but it's a secluded area so we can't be bothered by islanders who don't even know about this area." Elton says.

"That's cool." Colby says.

"Come on let's go and stop wasting daylight." Corey says and we all nod. We set up our beach towels and big beach umbrella. We put on sunscreen and Elton wants to make a slow mode part for the TFIL video of me and Colby walking slowly out into the water holding hands. We agree and Elton gets out the drone. We do the shot and it looks incredible.

"Perfect, thanks guys." Elton says.

"No Problem." Colby and I say at the both time. Colby and I walk back into the water but deeper than before. We go deep enough where we're a little bit than waist deep. I look at the shoreline and see the other guys are napping underneath the umbrella so they don't get sunburnt. I splash Colby and he splashed me back. Soon it turns into a splash battle, Colby wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap my around his neck. He kisses me and pulls back.

"Hold your breath.." Colby says and we both go underwater. Luckily I did hold my breath in my time. Colby kisses me and I kiss him back. We resurface still kissing and he guys are wolf whistling. We pull apart and I feel my face get red. Elton, Corey, and Sam get up and run to the water and run in the water as fast as they can to us. When Corey and Elton get to me they pick me up and throw me in the water. I resurface and everyone laughing and I laugh too. After a few hours of messing around at about 9:00 pm we decided to head back to the RV. We change into our pajamas and I'm in my underwear and a big t shirt to cover most of my torso and upper thighs because I'm modest. Corey and Sam have shorts and a T-shirt on. Elton has shorts and a thick strapped tank top on. Colby had shorts and no shirt because he likes to be scandalous. Colby and I are the first ones to get in bed. Colby wraps his arms around my waist and pulls my face into his chest. Colby's left hand moves down to my butt and thankfully the covers were over us so the guys wouldn't tease us. Everyone turns off the RV lights except for one and then get in bed. I fall asleep to the heartbeat of Colby and it makes me feel warm inside.

(A/N)

What's up my fellow troll people. I've come to eat your fingers. Jk I'll only do that for sacrifice rituals. Idk anymore what I'm saying. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I pre wrote it the day before it will come out. Alright I'll leave you be and also sorry for not having over 1,000 words for this chapter I was being lazy and didn't want to make the chapter any longer. Alright I hope you guys enjoy this story and continue to enjoy it.

PEACE! ~~ Zesty Out! 939 words...