Chapter 16 ~~ A crash that destined my faith (THE FINALE)

(A/N)

BEFORE someone gets their panties in a bunch about what happens just know that you should never joke about what will happen in this chapter. Also don't spoil it in the comments. I hope you guys have enjoyed reading this book and thank you SO MUCH for 10k reads on my first book. It means so F-ing much to me that you guys enjoy my books so much. Also I'm very sure that there will not be a 3rd book. Unless magic is involved but that shit ain't happening. Enjoy!

**Time skip to 6 years later IKR**

(Y/N)'s POV

It's been 6 years since I've brought Quinn into this harsh world. Colby and I are driving home from a date we were on. We left Quinn at home with Devyn. I'm pretty sure she's playing video games or reading. This is what she looks like.

My beautiful daughter who will grow to be a strong independent woman

My beautiful daughter who will grow to be a strong independent woman. I feel Colby's hand on my lap. I look at the road and see we're about 10 minutes away from the mansion. We're still in the city though. I start zoning out again but feel Colby's hand on my thigh tighten. I look at the road and time starts slowing down. What is only 5 seconds feels like 100 minutes. I look and see a car not stopping at a red light coming right at us from my side of the car. Too late to stop the car. Is this what Colby felt all those years ago when Colby, Brennen, and I got into a crash on the night of The Black and White Masquerade Ball? Is this what's going to separate me from Colby? One of us dying? I hope it's me and not him. I hope it's not the both of us. What will Quinn do without us? If this is it for one of us then I may as well hold Colby's hand. That's all I can do. I move my hand to on top of Colby's. He looks at me and I nod.

"It'll be fine my love... I love-" I get cut off by the car smashing into ours. Everything goes black. I hear sirens and ambulance workers. I feel something pick me up and put me on one of those wheeled beds that ambulances use. I hear someone call my name and the doors to the ambulance shut. I open my eyes as much as I can and see that it's Colby looking at me. He's crying and he's holding my hand. I squeeze it lightly with all the strength left in me. Everything gets dizzy and I pass out.

**A few hours later**

(Y/N)'s POV

I wake up to the sound of my heart beating and hospital machines. I feel a small hand grabbing mine. I open my eyes and see Quinn is looking at me with her beautiful blue eyes that look exactly like Colby's. I look and see that Colby is sleeping in a chair. Everyone else looks like they were waiting for me to wake up. I smile weakly. Devyn walks up to the side of my hospital and hugs me and Quinn weakly so she doesn't hurt me.

"My little munchkins... what would I do without you?" She asks.

"Take my child because she's so flipping adorable." I answer and Quinn giggles. I tickle her and she laughs more.

"If I was given the opportunity to adopt her then I would." She says.

"I wouldn't be surprised." I laugh and so does Devyn. Colby starts stirring up from his much needed slumber.