Chapter 10 ~~ The proposal

(Y/N)'s POV

I wake up and don't see Colby is here. I get up and go into the living room of the hotel room. I see an outfit on the couch. (A/N: The outfit above and black flats) I see there's a note next to it.

It says:

Hey pretty girl I have a surprise for you today but you have to find me first. Though out the day you will be given clues from different people. Put on this dress I bought for you and start looking for me. Here's the first clue: Go out of the hotel and look for a fellow in a striped black and white shirt, white face paint, black pants with with black overalls. He's also wearing a barrette but do take into mind he can't exactly speak. See you when you find me.

-Colby <3

I blush. I put on the dress and black flats. I grab my purse and fix up my bed head. I curl it and put hairspray on my hair. I do my makeup and add my signature flawless, perfect eyeliner and wing which I'm always praised for.I leave the hotel room and go outside. I look around for the description and realize Colby was talking about a mime. I spot a mime doing the whole stick in a box trick.

"Excuse me sir..." I say trying to be polite. He opens the door to the invisible box and bows in front of me. He pulls out a note and a white rose. He hands it to me.

"Thank you!" I say and he nods. I walk off and stop to read the note:

I see you found the mime. Now here's your next clue. Where's a place where you can get bread and baguettes fresh off the stove? That's where you'll find your next clue.

I close the note and put it in my purse. I walk for a couple of blocks and I'm so glad Colby got me flats and not high heels. My feet would be killing me if I was in heels. I see a bakery and go in it. The smell the yummy goods they have and they smell so delightful and delicious. The baker gives me a baguette, a white rose, and a note.

"Enjoy!" He says.

"Thank you I will!" I smiled.

"Your welcome!" He says and gets back to helping customers. I walk out of the bakery and take a bite out of the baguette and it tastes so good. I eat the baguette while I read the note. It  says:

Like the baguette? I enjoyed one too. Your getting close to finding me but there's still a few places before I'll let you find me. Next stop is where we first met. Not exactly the same location but we still met in this building. I'll give you a hint, Corey called me a beanie boy when he introduced us to each other.

I close the note and put it in my purse. I make my way to the airport. It takes about 30 minutes to walk to. I go there and go to wing 10 which was the number we met in. I see Corey is there. I walk up to him and tap him on the shoulder. He turns around.

"Oh hey (Y/N)..." Corey says.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I'm here for the surprise Colby has for you, but first you need the next clue." Corey answers. He hands me Colby's favorite beanie, a white rose, and a note.

"Thanks." I smile and he nods his head.

"Now go!" Corey says nudging me gently.

"Okay!" I say and jog out of the airport. I check the time and see it's 12:30 pm. I open the note Corey gave me and I eat the rest of my baguette while I read the note:

I see you've found Corey at the airport. Now I need to tell you I've loved you ever since we've met. That's why I'm doing this for you. Don't worry all this running around will be worth it. Okay your next destination will be where you bought clothes yesterday. When you get to the place look for a very odd dressed person with a beard. Also don't loose my beanie please <3.