Chapter 12 ~~ Hide and Seek ;)

Hiding Spot inspired by PeanutButterBuddy

~~1 month later~~

(Y/N)'s POV

Things have been as usual, but I've felt different. I've felt the urge to start cutting again like I did in Highschool.. I haven't really tried because I know Colby will find out and get worried. But I can't help but feel like things aren't going to work out for me in the end. Like Colby is going to leave me and I'm going to be alone forever. Idk there's just something not right about my future so I may as well live it up so I know that if something in my future goes wrong then I'll know that I lived my life with the person I love the most. I hear a noise behind me and I turn around and see it's Corey, Elton and Sam sitting on the couch in the lounging room. How could I forget, we're playing hide and seek for Elton's TFIL channel. That means I should probably start getting ready. I hurry up stairs and see Colby is taking a nap in his shorts and no shirt in our room. I walk to the side of the bed. I grab the cup of  water from the night stand. I grab my camera and do an intro and all that jazz. I point the camera at Colby and pour the water on him.

He wakes up, "WELCOME TO THE MEGA PRANK WAR!!" I yell. I laugh and he chuckles a bit too. He gets up and I shut off the camera. He pulls me in for a kiss and water dripping down his body gets on my shirt.

"Hurry up and get dressed and ready we have to do a video in 20 minutes with everyone." I laugh.

"Okay " he chuckles. I open the closet and grab cute clothes. I go change in the bathroom.

I walk in Colby and my room and see Colby has already gone down stairs

I walk in Colby and my room and see Colby has already gone down stairs. I check the time and see it's 11:45 pm. I have 10 minutes to do my makeup because we all have to be in the lounging room at 11:55 so we can play hide and seek at midnight. I go into the bathroom and take out my makeup. I do my foundation, concealer, and setting powder first. I do my eye shadow and then my eyelashes. I check the clock and see I have 2 minutes before 11:55. I put on blush only since I don't have time to do my bronzer or highlight. I spray my face with setting spray. Since we're going to the club later I'll just finish my makeup before we go after Hide and Seek. I grab my phone and go downstairs. I walk into the lounging room and see that everyone is on their phones. I see that Sam and Kat. I sit on Colby's lap and he puts his phone in his pocket.

"Where's Sam and Kat?" I ask curiously.

"They can't make it tonight.." Elton answers.

"Why not?" Devyn asks.

"Kat's parents are having dinner with Sam and Kat." Corey answers.

"Cool" I say sarcastically and roll my eyes. They are probably having sex right now at Kat's house. Her parents are out of town and besides they don't like the fact that Kat is dating Sam. Kat is having me cover for them so everybody doesn't get suspicious. They are hardly even using protection lately. Like do they want to have 100 Sam and Kat babies before they turn 50? Whatever...