6

"Hey mom!"

Salubong sakin ng anak ko habang bitbit ang mga gamit pang eskwela.

Ipinasok ko kasi sya muna sa mga mini workshop classes to prepare him and to practice his social skills. He's a smart kid, I just thought that he may have a hard time socializing with other kids, since he's an only child. Maybe next year, I can enroll him in a kindergarten already as advise by the school principal I'm planning to enroll him in. But for now, I'm trying to equip him for that.

"Honey, how's school? looks like your happy, hun" sabi ko habang nakatingin sa mga batang kasabay nya palabas ng school at ngayo'y kumakaway paalis.

"new friend?"I asked him

"Yes mom. and you know what mom? I have a lot of kwento for you" he said while having a hard time saying 'kwento'.

"Sure. But before that, let's get inside the car and go meet Dada. Do you want that?" I said while leading him to get inside the car.

He nodded full of excitement.

How blessed I am to have a very energetic and adorable kid like Sean. No word is enought to describe how full my heart is since he came to my life. He's just beautiful inside and out.

He's my life now.

I drive our way to my dad's house and while driving I remember that day when Kyle and Lucas finally met each other.

When we all finally calmed down, Sheen ordered some food. And while eating she told me what happened awhile ago

"Lucas?" She blurted out.

In shocked, Lucas was about to say a word when a man who's wearing all black suit call him and said something to him, and he just stared at Kyle while the other man in black suit was talking to him. And after the talk, he lean down to level his face to Kyle

"Hey kiddo, I have to go, I'm sorry I wasn't able to give you 20 pesos but my assistant already talked to the vendor and you may get all the ice cream for free." the man-in-black just finished  talking to the vendor. And out of excitement Kyle quickly went to the ice cream vendor and ask for Ice cream

Sheena didn't notice that Lucas was staring at him the whole time.

"Sheena..." Pag-umpisa nito nang magsasabi na sana ng palusot si Sheena biglang bumulong nanaman ang assistant nya at mula doon nagmamadaling umalis sila ni Lucas ngunit pasulyap sulyap parin sa kinaroroonan nila.

"Sheena, I'm sorry I think I got you into trouble." Pagsusumamo ko sa kanya while Kyle was busy removing the mushrooms in his creamy pasta.

"No, you never got me into trouble, Jane. I just did my part as your bestfriend, okay? Atleast now we have Kyle, you have him and all you need to do is to find a way on how to get away from him, or if you change your mind, reconcile with him" she said with sincerity

"No, I won't reconcile with him, alam mo naman ang nangyari sakin diba? I will never let that happen again. Ayoko ng maulit ulit 'yon. Masyadong masakit, Sheen. It was my greatest nightmare."

Nandito na kami sa mansion ni Dad, which is 3 hours away drive from the city pag walang traffic.

"Dada!" Pagsalubong ni Kyle kay Dad at nagyakapan pa sila ng mahigpit.

"My precious grandson, how are you? Did you miss Dada?" He asked kyle while I push his wheelchair and kyle is walking by his side

"Of course, Dada. I missed you so much! " He even gestured a big circle to show how mich he missed his Dada. They both laughed at what Sean did.