5

"Oh God! I don't know what to do." Napasabi ko sa ilalim ng pagkabalisa ko.

I don't even know where I am anymore just to to find Sean.

"Hindi ko talaga napaoatawad sarili ko pag may nangyari na masama sayo, Sean" I told myself.

I need to call somebody

Si Ninang? Shocks! Nasa province sya ngayon

si Jeff naman nasa work.

Oh God!

Biglang nag ring yung phone ko. The moment I see the name on the screen, I answered it right away.

"Hello, jane? Welcome back! Heard you were 2 week---" I cut her off out of panic

"Sheen! I need your help!"

Yes, Sheena, my bestfriend and I have been in contact for two years now since I left without anyone knowing where in the underworld I go.

She find it out through my brother. It was the time when Dad started having complications and Sheena being a carung bestfriend she is, she would always visit my dad at the hospital, and one of her stay there, she overheard my brother talking to me, and knowing sheena and her skills, she won't stop until she get what she want, and then there she knew where I was hiding all those years.

Ilang minuto lang lumipas nakita ko agad si Sheena na papalapit sa direksyon ko, as far as I know malapit lang dito ang condo nya.

"Hey biatch! What happened? Ha? Bakit naman tarantang taranta ka? I missed youuuu! Grabe! Five years kitang di nakita in the flesh--" she even hugged me tightly, but I have to cut her mid-sentence.

"I miss you, too, Sheen. But, mamaya na tayo magkamustahan. Please let's find my son first"

"What happened?? Why were you here?" She asked. I tried telling her how it all happened.

"Sean and I went out to stroll around and relax here, in this park, and nalingat lang ako saglit and then Kyle is nowhere to be found." Pagsasalaysay ko.

"Okay, Jane, makinig ka muna sakin. You first need to calm yourself. Mahahanap din natin si Kyle, Okay? We will find him. I already told my boyfriend about it. One call and his men will go out and search the whole city just so we can find Kyle. But for now, let's do our best to find him" she explained to me.

"Thank you, sheen." I'm on the brink of crying. This is what I really like about her, she can manage things like this so well. So we separate ways and find my son. We just have our phones ready so we can communicate to each other from time to time.

I went around like crazy. Asking people if they saw my son trying to describe to them what he look like, and what he's wearing.

While I was heading to the area with lots of food stalls and tiange, I have a strong feeling that Kyle is there, but as I was heading toward that direction a part of me is pulling me back.

Suddenly, a memory of what happened earlier while I was making a phone call with my dad flashed.

"Mom, there's an Ice cream, look!"

Then it hit me, and I know how Kyle love it so much, so I look for that sound where the ice cream bell is coming from

Oh my! Thank God! It's Kyle! my Kyle

I was about to go toward his direction when Sean suddenly approached a man in his suit. A very familiar one

The moment I figured out who that guys is, I suddenly froze to where I was standing. Hindi na ako makagalaw sa kinatatayuan ko.

Nakatalikod sya pero alam kong sya yun! Syang sya yun. Hindi ako nagkakamali

Nang maya maya pa ay nakita kong nakatingin sa akin sa kabilang dako si Sheena na naguguluhan sa reaksyon ko kaya agad na lang sya lumapit sa direction ni Sean. She may have not notice the man in suit.

"Sean! Oh my god, Sean! San ka ba galing? Oh God I thought we'd lost you!-- Lucas?" Bulalas nito.

Di ko alam pero di naman ako ang nandun sa sitwasyong yun pero nanginginig ako at alam kong anumang oras ay bibigay na ako kaya naman walang pag aatubiling umalis na ako at humanap ng malapit na restaurant. Alam kong hindi papabayaan ni Sheena ang anak ko. Maiintindihan nya naman ako sigurado.

I first need to get out of here.

I just messaged Sheena where I'm at.

Sheena, I'm heading to a restaurant on the opposite street. Let's just meet there. Please take care of Sean.

While I was waiting inside the restaurant, my mind kept replaying the scenario on my head a while ago.

No. I can't. Let alone Sean. Please.

I didn't notice that I'm already crying soundly in my seat hence, the waitress gave me a tissue to wipe off my tears.

I just smiled at her. I can't even speak properly.

"Here's a coffee and water, ma'am. It's for free. It's on the house." She said and have me a conforting smile.

I just bow my head to her cause I can't even open my mouth to even mouth a 'thank you'

Just a little while, Sheena and Kyle finally arrived.

I stood up and hug my son tightly.

Just the thought of losing him scares me. Just more it scares me to see him meeting that man.

"Mom, I'm really really sorry--- I didn't mean to make you cry. Sean just went to look for an ice cream." Sean also cried.  When he's crying and feels sorry he would always refer to himself in a third person view.

"No, honey. It's mom's fault. It's not yoir fault. Okay? I should've looked out for you closely. Mom was so worked up that I even almost lose you." I wipe away his tears.

"Mom, you won't lose me. Don't worry. Sean will always take care of you." he wipe his own tears using the back of his hand. He stop crying and faced me trying to acts strong.

"I'm sorry again, mom. I will never make you cry that hard again. Sean promise!" He even put up his hand in the air as an act of taking an oath.

"I love you, Sean." I kissed his forehead.

Sheena then caress my back comforting me. As I look at her I mouthed to her 'thank you' and she replied to me that it was all fine.

I can't imagine my life would be without Sean.

I won't be able to take it in.