4

"Princess, nasan ka ngayon?" its Dad, hinahanap nya ako

"Dad, I'm busy with work and taking care of Sean." I sighed.

I know it's hard to understand this, but until now di ko parin nasasabi kay Dad ang tungkol sa set up namin ng Ex-husband ko. It's just really hard to take my pride in and to admit that I was wrong in marrying a guy like him.

All along he thought na we're still married, And I just decided to bring my son with me sa Canada while I'm working with one of the jewelry store to expand the company overseas, but it was all just a lie. Nasabi ko lang yun just to stop him from worrying about me. I love my father so much that I was willing to do everything for him. Even to marry a guy just to prove to him that I'm already an adult who can make adult choices.

I remember how he woud always be telling me when I would asked him for something and persuade him why should he give it to me like doing a research defense infront of a panelist, how much I remind him of my mom. How much we desperately want to prove ourselves, but they are all just unnecessary, he said. 

I just really thank God that until now he never ask anything to me about my ex-husband. I just hope that he's not just being considerate.

"Okay. Sige princess, just tell me if you need anything and just kiss me for my apo. I'm fine here don't worry." he said. I know he's just trying to be fine. But this issues resurfacing with our company is taking a toll on him.

"Okay Dad, I love you!" The call ended.

"mom..." Sean whispered but I was too cope up with the problem about the company to even notice it.

I sighed deeply.

Grabeng stress ang naranasan ko dito sa halos 2 weeks ko pa lang na stay dito.

Dad really needs my help lalo pagkainaatake na sya ng sakit nya sa puso.

Ilang minuto lang ng pagmumuni muni ko napansin kong wala yung anak ko sa palaruan kung nasan sya kanina.

"Sean? honey, sean? where are you?" I called him in the midst of a sudden crowded park where we decided to visit to have bonding together.

On my way back to the office after a long day full of meetings of all sorts. We came across a park. I was then reminded of what I need the most right now

'Relax'

yan agad ang unang bagay na pumasok sa isip ko.

"Mang Ben, pakihinto lang saglit." sabi ko sa driver ko at itinabe nya naman agad

naglakad lakad lang ako sa Park. Sometimes in the midst of a chaos all you need is a breath of fresh air. You just got to see an open space and a view of people from different walks of life.

when suddenly a kid approached me

"Hey, Mister can I have a 20peso bill? I know you're rich." tinig ng isang bata habang nilalahad ang kamay sa akin

"I'm sorry, but I dont have 20 peso bill" I said

"hmmm...You're wearing suit and tie, but you dont have a 20 peso bill" sabi ng batang mukhang nagdududa na sakin

"Wait," I said.

He got those chestnut brown eyes, and those silk---

"Yes?"

"I-I dont have a 20 peso bill but I have a 1 thousand peso bill." I said and that's the truth, I'm not trying to show off to him.

"Mister, thats too much. I'll just go back to my Mom. I think she's maybe looking out for me by now." He said like a grown up man who certainly know what he's doing.

"Sean!" tawag ng babaeng kulot ang buhok at naka green na dress. Nakatitig lang sa kanya yung bata at tahimik na para bang alam nyang may ginawa syang mali.

"Oh my god, Sean Kyle! San ka ba galing? Oh God I thought we'd lost you--" she stop mid-sentence when her eyes suddenly caught me.

"Lucas?" the lady said, as she stare as pale as white on me.

I was just about to approached her when my assistant came after me.

"Sir, You're dad is looking for you" He told near my ear since its very crowded I can't hear him well.

"what for?" I asked calmly.

"He didn't tell me what it is, but from the tone of his voice, it sounds very urgent." He told me and that's when he saw the little kid infront of me

"sir, is that kid bothering you?" he asked me. I just laughed at that thought.

this kid is just so adorable.

"no, nothing to worry. He was asking me for a 20 peso bill. Do you have one?" he checked his wallet only to see also thousand bills.

"I'll just go talk to the vendor, sir." He then proceed to negotiate with the vendor.

I lean over to level my face with him

"Hey kiddo, I have to go, I'm sorry I wasn't able to give you 20 pesos but my assistant already talked to the vendor and you may get all the ice cream for free."  his eyes light up and out of excitement he quickly went to the ice cream vendor and ask for Ice cream

While the kid is lining up for the ice cream. I stare back to the woman she's with.

"Sheena..." I blurted out his name. I have lots of question in my mind right now, but my assistant approached me. "Sir, your dad. He keeps on calling"

I sighed. This old man.

"okay, let's go." I told him. But my eyes keeps on staring back to her and the kid.

no, i doubt that.