Chapter 01

--Day of the Dance competition--

Hara breathed out as her and her team were sitting waiting for their turn. Hara was too busy to notice anything at that moment.

"Hara."

"Hara."

"Hara! Snap out of it!" Hara jumped with a small squeak. She looked at her teacher. She gave a sheepish smile as he lightly chuckled.

"Remember focus. But have fun, alright. I believe in you." He says as he ruffles her hair. Then the door opens you didn't really care this was the first time he hasn't said anything about his son at a competition. Then a group walks passed, the one in the front glances at the teacher and then at her in a bit of a jealous glare. The teachers face kinda went down as he pulled his hand back from Hara quickly after giving her a small hair ruffle.

"Good luck. Make me proud." He says. But it seemed not to direct to Hara since he looked away. The front guy from the group that just passed looked at him and then away.

"You too alright." He says to Hara. Hara nods and then looks at the guy that just sat down to whom her dance teacher what talking to.

"Hara, we're going on." Hara stood up and then began to walk. She glanced at the guy again and the two looked at each other before she got a bad feeling and glared before disappearing behind the doors.

"Rocky, do you know her?" Moonbin asks. Rocky look at him shaking his head and shrugging.

"But my dad was talking to her.. She might be the leader of his group.. She glared at me for some reason.." He says. Moonbin nods and then stood up. Rocky looked at him curiously.

"Might as well watch." He says before he went through the door to backstage. Rocky followed.

~~~~~~~~~

"Remember. Have fun but work hard alright. I've been very proud of all of you from the start alright. If you stumble. Make it part of the dance, mistakes are the best thing in life. Now lets go." Hara says as she smiled proudly at all of them. Rocky and Moonbin watched as they admired her leadership. The group then walked out to the stage. Moonbin and Rocky slightly went closer to watch it up close.

~~Time Skip~~

Everyone clapped at the performances. When they made their way down everyone backstage was clapping. Hara then stopped as Rocky stood in front of her.

"It was really good. I like your dancing." He says. Hara stares at him the teachers face came into her mind seeing as they looked quite alike.

"Oh.. Thank you." She says. He then nods and the two walk away from each other. He looked back at her but she hadn't noticed.

"Woah! You guys did better than expected!" The teacher says. Hara smiles and went over to him and he put his arms out for a hug. Shes never felt so special as she went over and gave him a hug.

"Im very proud of you." He says. He then slight freezes when he sees Rocky. He then clears his throat and slowly lets go of her. She smiled brightly as she nodded. Then Rockys team came on. Hara decided to stay and watch. She sat on the stairs to the stage and looked out at the crowd and then them. They then began.

~~~Time Skip~~~

"Wait.. Thats the style you taught me!" Hara says as she went to her teacher after seeing their performance. The teacher sighs and then sat down.

"That boy.. The leader.. Thats my son and I taught all I am teaching you to him first.." The teacher says. Hara then frowned and sat down next to him.

"Im sorry.. I should've told you about my son more.." He says. Hara stayed quiet.

"I think I know enough of your son.. You're always comparing him to me.. I hate it a lot.. Sometimes I just want you to recognize what I can do other than saying "You remind of my son." and "You do it just like he can." and things like that.." Hara says. It went quiet again.

"Dad.. You really talk about me." The two of them jumped and looked over at the door. He was standing there looking at the two of them.

"Of course he does.. He doesn't stop at all.." Hara says before getting up and leaving. Rocky looked at her and then back at his dad. His dad sighed as he leaned back. Rocky then looked back at her.

"Im going to go get her.. And then we can talk.." Rocky says as he went after Hara.

"Yah. Wait." Rocky says as he was catching up to Hara in the stairwell.

"What." She says as she looked at him. He then went down to her as he looked down at her slightly.

"Where are you going?" He says. She didn't say anything as she just looked at him annoyed. He sighed.

"Dont forget we are here for a competition. Get it together. Then later you go and be sad or mad whatever. You have a team you have to support right now. So lets go." He says as he grabbed her hand. She stared at him and went along with him. She blushed as he pulled her all the way back into the backstage. He let her go and turned towards her.

"Think about your actions before you do anything got it... I dont want a weak competitor." He says as he smiled a bit and then went to his team. She stood there as she still blushed.

"Hara! Come on they're saying the winner." Hara was snapped out of her thoughts as she looked over at her team. She looked at Rocky who looked at her and smiled lightly. She then went over and waited for the results.

"Well, this is surprising.. In 1st place. We have a tie, between Mr. Park Minhyuk, and Ms. Choi Haras' team." The person says. Hara looks over at Rocky.

"With the same style, passion, and fun both teams did very well in their performances. So we will have another one, next month." He says. Haras team then smiles and cheers that they still came in 1st place eithet way. She smiled and cheered with her team. Rocky glanced at her and smiled he then went to his team as they celebrated.