Chapter 04

"Well I cant walk you home today, I got to go to work." Myungjun says. Hara nodded as she watched him leave. She then went on her way home. She then stopped as she saw a familiar face standing there. Then the two eyes met hers. Moonbin smiled ad he went over.

"Okay, I know you said you didnt want to see me. But I think we should talk and become friends, so can we walk together just once..." He says. She then began to walk pass him. He sighed and looked down.

"Are you not coming." She says. He turned around and looked at her a smile forming. He went over and the two began walking.

"So what do you like to do?" He says. She glanced at him bluntly.

"Oh I dont know, dance." She says. He then sheepishly smiled and nodded as he looked away.

"Why are you always somewhere near me?" She says as she looked at him. He then looked at her and shrugged.

"Mm.. I guess I feel nice around you, like how I feel with Rocky. When me and Rocky first met, I walked around with him a lot even if we didnt talk.. I guess that's just how I am with people I want to be close with." He says. She then glared at him. He jumped and gulped not knowing what he did.

"You want to be friends, rule number one, dont ever, and I mean EVER compare me to the Minhyuk." She says. He was confused on why but nodded seeing as she was okay with being friends.

"Why are you so against being compared to Rocky?" Moonbin asked. She stopped and looked down. He looked at her confused still.

"As long as Ive been dancing under the teachings of his father, Ive always been compared with him..." She says. Moonbin nodded and thought about it.

"I guess we have different minds then.. Whenever I am compared to Rocky I feel honored, cause he is so good. He's even been on Koreas got talent. So it always nice to be seen as someone like Rocky." He says. She then rolled her eyes and sighed.

"When being compared to someone else, it makes you less seen. So as special as you think you are for being compared to someone else.. Your actually not special. Cause there is this person that is greater than you, to me.. That person is one to surpass rather than be given compliments of that person to a nobody like myself.." She says as she began to walk again. He just watched her.

"I think you're great.." He says. She looked at him and gave a light smile making him blushed.

"But not as great as I can be." She says as she walked up to her house. He then gulped and patted his heart.

"Race all you want.. That was a rare moment." He says as he turned and walked away.

"Man... I should've asked for her number.." He says wanting to talk to her more. He then walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So the leader of that groups best friend is following you around?" One of Haras friends said as he and her were stretching together at the studio.

"Kinda, but since I am trying to be nice, I guess his company is okay." Hara says. Her friend then sighed and thought about it.

"Want my company as well?" He says. She then shrugged as she stood up and stretched her back a bit.

"If you want." She says. He then smiled happily. She then sighs.

"Yah, stop smiling. It makes me look ugly." She says. He still smiled as he ruffled her hair.

"Eunwoo, Hara stop flirting come here." The teacher says. Hara shook her head and scrunched her face as Eunwoo just chuckled and the two of them walked over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hara was getting her things. The teacher then came up to her.

"Hara, someone is outside for you." He says. Hara nodded a bit knowing who it would be. When she was outside.

"Now listen, you could be considered a stalker if you know I would be he--." She stopped and stared. It wasn't Moonbin.

"Yah, stop being so mean to my bestfriend behind his back." Minhyuk says. Hara stared at him and looked around him.

"Where is Moonbin?.. Why are you here?" She says. Minhyuk then cleared his throat and gestured her to walk with him. She sighed and then went on.

"Now that Moonbin isnt here you miss him, huh." Minhyuk says. Hara shook her head scrunching her face.

"I just dont like you. Moonbins' company is much more enjoyable." She says bluntly. He then looked at her and then down.

"Ouch, I have feelings you know." He says. She then looked at him.

"What is it you want." She says. He looked at her in silence for a bit.

"Do you really hate me so much you cant be nice.." Minhyuk says. She then rolled her eyes and continued walking.

"Cant I ever go home in peace." She says. He then followed her.

"Its about Moonbin." He says. She then looked at him bluntly.

"Why would I know something about YOUR best friend. Should you know everything." She says. He then sighed and stood in front of her stopping her from walking.

"Dont think of him as an enemy when you guys dance. Remember I am your enemy in dance." Minhyuk says. She looks at him and went silent.

"I dont see anyone as an enemy. You are just someone I dont want to see. Moonbin is on the verge of friendship and acquaintance. So whatever is going on in your mind, forget it. I dont have time for enemys." She says. He then looked down at her and then nodded as he moved away.

"Okay.. Thats al--."

"Then leave." She says. He then stood there and watched her leave. He then walked the opposite way.

"Someone she doesnt want to see.." He says to himself finding himself hurt a lot from that.

'Doesn't matter.'

He thought as he put it aside and continued walking home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haii!!!

So with this chapter I posted a new book its a VMin(BTS Jimin and V) book

(Im proud of that cover)
Id appreciate if you guys read it.

Thank you, and hope you enjoyed this chapter~

Baii!!!