Chapter 10

"Why are you being a creeper." The male says as the two were sat on a different couch.

Moonbin then looked at Hara who was asleep across the room.

"I-I came to see Hara... And seems she's sleeping I will leave!" He says standing up. The male then grabbed his arm and pulled him down.

"And what is your relationship with my leader?" He asks. Moonbin blushed as he fiddled with his fingers.

"W-Well we haven't really established that cause we haven't set a date for our date, but I guess uhm potential boyfriend.." He says nervously as he smiled. Everyone went quiet before laughing a bit.

"Hara? That one lying on the couch sees you as a potential boyfriend?? I highly doubt that." He says. Moonbin took offence as he clenched his fists.

"What do you mean by that??" He says with a small glare. The guy then scoffed as he crossed his arms.

"Well Hara doesn't like soft guys and from the looks of you, you look pretty soft to me." He says as he observed Moonbin up and down.

"She also hates short-haired guys! The mullet is where it's at!" Someone else said. The group nodded.

"Also, she likes guys who wear darker coloured clothes with odd patterns on then, like hearts and spikes." The guy next to him said. The group then nodded.

"Yeah! It developed when she met this biker guy at a performance, too bad he stopped wearing them after their first date. She was not happy. That's the last time we saw that guy."

"Did he commit su-

"No! He just went with his biker gang to Ilsan depressed cause he was dumped." He says as he pulled out his phone and showed him a picture.

"This is him." He says. It was a picture of a young guy with a mullet with dark oddly pattern clothes who looked a bit mean.

"Wow.." He says. The other members nodded as they all looked at Hara and then Moonbin.

"Well... I need to take all that in... uhm... I'll go now.." He says as he stood up thinking of all the things he had just learned from her trusted dance group.

_______________

The next day Moonbin sat down at his desk as Rocky came over and sat down with a smile.

"Rocky... How do you grow your hair faster? Like mullet length?" He says. Rocky blinked at the question and then stood back up and was about to leave.

"No! Come on! It's my love life!" He says. Rocky then stopped and looked at Moonbin raising and eyebrow. Moonbin then remembers that Rocky also liked Hara. He cleared his throat and breathed out.

"I-I asked Hara out on a date... And she said yes.." He says. Rocky then nodded a bit as he sat down silently and listened to all of Moonbins crazy remarks and didn't judge any of them in the means to not sound like he wanted to ruin what they were going to have.

______________

Hara was standing at the gate of the amusement park that they agreed to go to over text. She was wearing ripped jeans and a tank top with a denim bomber jacket over it and blue converse and a tiny bag on her back. Her hair up in a ponytail with her bangs to the side. She leaned against the gate as she thinks she probably came early as she starts to feel her stomach twist, like was this really happening?

"Yes... Yes, it is..." She says to herself.

"Yes, what is?" She jumps hearing a voice right next to her and she looks. Then she blinks a bit as she moved away.

"I'm sorry sir, but please don't get so close." She says. 

"Wait... It's me! Moonbin!" He says and she becomes confused as she stares. He looks ridiculous.

His hair looks fake and it's long, some rest on his shoulder. He is wearing sunglasses too. His clothes are black, and there is poorly stitched shapes and buttons on his shirt and the jacket over it. She then notices a helmet hanging behind him and she goes around him and looks to the helmet.

"Why do you have a helmet?" She asks and he looks to her before he smiles.

"Well! I got a new ride over there, the plum beauty." He says and pouts and you look and your face goes blunt seeing a scooter chained to the fence. Her blunt face doesn't hold as she began to laugh. He watched her wondering what was so funny as she leaned against him.

"You look so ridiculous!" She says and he becomes more confused as he stands there waiting for her to calm down which she eventually does.

"Ridiculous?! But I-I thought you liked this stuff!" He says and her brows furrow in confusion as she looks to him and shakes his head.

"If you dress like this for every date I guess I could like it cause its hilarious, but this is not what I initially like." She says as she takes out her phone and takes a picture.

"But they said..." He says and she tilts her head as he looks to her and then he frowns as he reaches up and takes off the wig and ruffles his hair.

"I feel stupid..." He says and she watches as he becomes down and puts her phone away as she observed him before she took her bag off and then puts it on but in front of her as she reached in and pulled out a smaller case and opens it and grabbing out a pair of tiny scissors before she put the case back in the bag and went closer to Moonbin.

"I'll fix it for you." She says as she took his jacket off and then began to cut the buttons and stitches making sure that he could still be able to wear the shirt. But he stood and watched her as she stuffed the stitch-ons and buttons in her bag before she looked to his shirt and smiled before she took her bag off and then put it down along with his jacket on top before taking off hers and holding it to him.

"It's oversized, so it'll fit. You wear this while I wear that." She says. He then blinks before she puts it against his chest.

"Wear it." She says sternly and he nods as he grabs it without wavering again before she smiles and then puts on the jacket he had worn with its buttons and poorly stitched on patches. 

"Are you sure you wanna wear that?" He says looking at it on her, he sees it was very ridiculous. She then nods as she reaches over and grabs his sunglasses and puts them on before putting on her backpack.

"Of course, I look cooler than you in this way." She says as she smiles and then he chuckles as he now is simply wearing all black and then her denim bomber jacket which fitted him well since it was oversized. 

"Whatever you say, let's go." He says and she nods as she grabs his hand and he blushes a bit but smiles as they walk in.

_________

I'm getting more into writing this again,, I'm having many ideas lmao

So look forward to more!! But don't expect too much, please.

You'll probably be let down :3

Being honest here.