Chapter 05

"Someone she doesnt want to see.." Rocky mumbled. For some reason her words played in his mind. Moonbin then went over and gave him a slap on the back making him jolt up.

"Good Afternoon!" He says as he laughed lightly. Rocky then sighed as he looked at Moonbin with a smile.

"Hey, Afternoon. Oh, I was thinking maybe we should go to the arc--."

"Let me stop you there..." Moonbin says cutting Rocky off. Rocky looked at him confused.

"Well this morning.."

~~~~~~~~~~
~Flashback~

Moonbin was walking to Haras house getting up very early. When he got there he saw her just get out. He smiled as he ran over.

"Goodmorning!" He says. She jumped and looked at him.

"Yah, be quiet, its so early why are you yelling." She whisper shouted. He then sheepishly smiled.

"Sorry." He says. She then nodded and she began to walk with him following her.

"Where are we going?" He says. She then looked at him and a smile was visible making his heart skip a beat.

"Well, there is this place I go to and they give out free soup and hot chocolate." She says. He then nodded and the two continued walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hara and Moonbin sat down at a table outside with the hot soup and hot chocolate. He slightly watched her eat leaving his out.

"Yah, eat stop staring at me, staring at me doesnt make you any less hungry or cold." She says. He then nodded and smiled as he began to eat.

"Its good isnt it." She says as she smiled at him. He then nodded as he blushed and screamed on the inside.

"Dont tell anyone about this. They just started doing this just a few days ago and no one knows yet." She says. He then nodded and held his pinky out.

"I pinky promise." He says. She then looked at his pinky and a smile appeared again as she linked pinkys with him.

"Pinky promises are the best types of promise. Dont break it." She says. He then nodded and wanted to hold her pinky forever but she let go once they had locked it.

"Lets hurry up, I like to get their early and you have to walk to your school which isnt that close I assume." She says. He then nodded and smiled as he then began to drink hot chocolate fastly.

"Yah! Dont do that you'll burn yourself!" She says as she grabbed his arm pulling it down so that his drink would go down with his hand. He looked at her as she used her other hand grabbing his drink.

"Be careful." She says. He then smiled and blushed brightly happy seeing she cared for him.

"Alright, Im sorry for worrying you." He says with a wide bright smile. She looked at him and then pinched his nose.

"Yah, dont take it like that, if you get hurt it'll be my fault for rushing you.. That's all.." She says. He then nodded and as she let go of him. She then finished her soup and looked at Moonbins soup seeing he was done.