Chapter 11

((Finally the results of the date :))) ))

During the date the two of them had fun. Even though at an amusement park the lines can be long, going on unpopular rides is also fun. The kiddie rides aren't just for kids and give that sense of happy nostalgia. So even if most of the bigger rides were time consuming its the small things they found better.

At the moment the two of them were walking up to her house. Hand in hand and close. You guys rode the scooter, but he said it isn't a date if they can't walk to her house, so they were.

"I wish I could've gotten you some prizes." He says and she looks to him before she takes her phone out.

"We got phone charms." She says and he sighs as he takes his phone out. His was a violet star and hers a moon.

"But you got them for us." He says and she sheepishly smiles.

"Well I bribed them." She says and he shakes his head as he pulls you closer and wraps an arm around her. She blushes a bit as she wraps her arm around him and hold onto him.

"You know I was worried... That you wouldn't have a great time... I don't consider myself to be someone who is exciting, I think personally Im a bit slow and not as sociable. But I'm glad today seemed good for both of us..." He says. As he puts his head on her head as she smiles softly.

"Should we consider this a friend date?" He asks and she hums before she blinks and looks to him.

"What do you mean?" She asks confused and he chuckles as he looks away.

"I know you said you wanted to go on a date with me... And Im glad we went on a date and had fun as I said... But I think we should wait a while." He says as he sighs softly and looks to her with a small smile.

"When you are 100% I hope it'll be me and a second date, but for now Ill wait, for any outcome... Friends or more is okay." He says and she stares up at him. He leans down a bit and kisses her forehead as he stops so she stops.

"Well, I hope you sleep well... And dont think too much of it, I'll still be here and it wont be awkward." He says as he lets go of her and she continues to stare at him. She was confused, very confused. He was being a bit contradicting, ruining the image she had in her head that was okay in her standards. Moonbin seemed like he was perfect, so what was it now.

"Go in, I want to watch you go in so I can officially say I safely brought you home after my first date." He says as he chuckles and she nods her head without a word. He watches the entire way as she went to the door with a smile on his face when she turned to him he waved before she turned away and went in. Then he stopped and he just looked to the door.

--

As the two of them walked to find something to do Moonbin looked to Hara and saw her staring at a group of people dancing.

"You wanna go dance?" He asks and she blinks and looks to him before she shakes her head.

"No I was just thinking about this one time with Minhyuk..." She says as a soft blush covers her cheeks and she giggles a bit with a smile. A different kind of smile than the ones he's seen wondering if Minhyuk knew this smile made him a bit jealous.

"Must have been nice." He says as he smiles and she nods her head while glancing back with eyes that seem like they're waiting to be asked to dance, but not just him asking her, she was waiting for one person and one person only. So he says no more as they walk.

--

He lets out a sigh as he smiles and nods to himself.

"Its okay Moonbin, not all things are meant to be... You did good." He says as he turns and continues to nod to himself as he leaves with his scooter but he doesn't get on. He just walks to clear his head.

((Moonbin... You are not the one 😔... But wbk))

__________

The next day Minhyuk comes into the classroom and Moonbin is sitting there, he looks tired. Minhyuk goes over and sits down in his usual spot.

"So how was it?" He asks and Moonbin is startled as he looks to Minhyuk. Moonbin smiles.

"It was great, but I don't think it'll work, so its first and last my friend." He says as he chuckles. Minhyuk blinks and stares at him and Moonbin nods his head before ge sneezes.

"But its 100% okay, cause we are friends." He says nodding. Minhyuk just stares at him.

"Really? Then if its 100% okay why are you like this? She isn't that stupid to keep you out without you being warm enough. What did you do?" He asks and Moonbin shoots him a glare.

"Its nothing. Just know that things are okay and some things are meant to be while some things arent. This is one of the things that arent." He says as he puts his head down. Minhyuk knows he's upset, so he doesn't question it anymore.

--

Hara is conflicted about last night. She has been the entire day. Maybe she was overthinking it and Moonbin really just wanted to take things slowly. Or maybe she really did something wrong during the date to make him have his doubts. She isn't sure as she stuffs her mouth with food with a frown until she is stuck chewing. Her dance team stare at her wondering what was wrong but dont dare ask. There are footsteps heading there way and in comes Eunwoo.

"Hara, there's someone outside for you." He says and she looks to him before she gets up and scurries to go see who it is. When she gets outside she blinks.

"Hey, Minhyuk." She says and he turns to her and smiles. Hes still in his school uniform so he must've came straight here.

"Hey, sorry this is unexpected and I usually go to your house. But I wanted... To see how you were doing." He says and she blinks as she leans against the wall and nods.

"Yeah... Why wouldn't I be?" She asks. She knows in reality she isn't fine. But he doesn't need to know that.

"Well, Moonbin was talking about all this nonsense in class... And I dunno what he did but he is pretty sick now so I just wanted to make sure you were alright too." He says and she blinks confused.

"Hes sick? But he was perfectly fine when we were together last night." She says. Minhyuks nose scrunches for a second when she mentioned the two of them together. But he knows. He just doesn't like hearing it even if in the moment he was trying to... Help a friend out... He guesses.

"Yeah... I guess he maybe stayed out too long or something..." He says and she nods her head a bit looking down. He stares at her before he goes closer and puts a hand on her shoulder and gently rubs it making her blush as she looks to him.

"You wanna go see him? I'm sure seeing you will make him feel better and we can bring him some soup or something." He says and she opens her mouth as she stares at him before she closes it and looks away with a nod and he smiles.

"But we have to go to my house first. I wanna make the soup." She says and he blinks before he nods and she smiles a bit.

"I'll go grab my things. Wait inside. Its cold out here." She says and he looks up at the building before shaking his head.

"Im good here." He says as she shrugs as she goes in to collect her things for them to get going.