Chapter 03

"Oh my gosh.. What is he doing here.." She says to yourself.

'When one is here the other is around somewhere..'

She then put her hood up and fixed her hair making it look really short as she walked passed slightly bending her knees to seem shorter.

"Ah! Hara!" Moonbin says. She then got startled and fell. He looked down at her. She then slowly got up and then he went over and grabbed her arm pulling her up. She snatched her arm away.

"You can't just touch someone you barely know. Anyways, what is it. Im going to be late.." She says. He then nodded a bit then he grabbed the scarf wrapping it around her neck neatly and then grabbed her hands warming them up a bit before putting them in the gloves.

"I came to return these.. Thank you." He says. She then nodded and looked at him. He looked at her waiting for her something sweet.

"Yah!" She yelled. Moonbin jumped back not expecting that.

"Who do you think you are? Huh? I can do this myself you know! I dont need you to warm up my hands or wrap my scarf around my neck!" She says. He then gulped and just observed her mad expression.

"Dummy! Im going to be going inside anyways! So there was no point in all that!" She finishes. He then fixed himself and nodded.

"Sorry.." He says as he observed her, his scared and terrified expression changed into a softer one as he saw a slight blush on her face. He smiled. She then looked at him and glared sharply.

"Im late." She says still glaring at him. He gulped as he heard the bells go off as he looked at the school. She then picked up some snow and threw it at his face.

"I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE!" She yelled before running to the school. He shivered a bit as his face was red and cold.

"Woah, that seemed to go well." Moonbin jumped again as Minhyuk put his hand on his shoulder.

"How much did you see.." Moonbin says. Minhyuk laughd lightly.

"When she called you a Dummy up until now." He says. Moonbin sighed and then the two left.

~~~~~~~~~~

"As you can see if you use this formula blah blah blah....." The teacher went on about math as Hara looked out thr window already done her work with her headsets in. She then thought back to what Moonbin did and then blushed as she rubbed her eyes.

'We were right in front if the school too... I am surprised no one saw..'

She thought as she looked around. Seeing the usual girls passing notes and giggling, Guys playing their video games as they "read", the "rebels" sleeping peacfully, and the smart kids finished and sitting there with nothing to do.

~~~~~~~~~~

She was sitting at her desk getting her lunch. Then someone slammed their hand on her desk and sat down in front of her.

"Are you finally dating someone?!?!" Her best friend exclaimed. She looked at him confused.

"No, why?" She says. He then smirked a bit and took his phone out.

"Well! You see, I was looking for you near the front doors when I saw you talking to some guy and I decided to take a video, he put a scarf around you and warmed your hands and then put gloves on. Which seemed pretty dumb seeming as you guys were in front of the school but hey, it was cute I must say. And thats all before I had some other conversations with everyone else." He says. She looked at him bluntly and sighed.