Chapter 06

Through the night Moonbin tried to impress Hara with winning things for her but he couldnt win anything at all. Rocky on the other hand won things for Hara even if he didn't try hard. When they all calmed down Hara sat with a bunch of things. She then heard music. She stood up leaving her things with the group who didnt notice she left. When she arrived she saw a bunch of small kids dancing together she smiled and joined in dancing with a few.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where is Hara?" Moonbin asks seeing her things but not her. Everyone looked behind then seeing her things but not her.

"We dont know." They say. Moonbin then looked around again.

"Where is Rocky?" He says. They all looked around again and shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hara had still been dancing now with everyone who joined and not just little kids. Most of the people who danced were old grandmothers and grandfathers. When they were switching she had landed with someone who was taller and seemed familiar. She then looked up and saw it was Rocky.

"You look like youre having fun." He says. She then gulped a bit and then gave a slight smile as the two danced.

"Of course. Us dancers love to dance dont we." She says. He then nodded in agreement as he chuckled a bit.

"But this is a bit to slow for what Ive seen you do.." He says. She then nodded and looked up at his eyes.

"The dance to the song doesnt always have to match.." She says as she spun him around making him a bit surprise.

"Also the roles dont have to be the usual." She says as she pulled him back. He then smiled and chuckled.

"You have a very unique way of thinking. But I think I should be the one to take the lead." He says as he dipped her. The people watched the two as they danced for lead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the song was done, Hara had won as she looked down at him with a smile. Just as she was about to let go of him he switched their places dipping her and making their noses touch. They stared at each other for a minute in silence. The snow that had began to fall made them look up and smile. He put her up right and thats when the noise of the crowd cheering and clapping had been unleashed. The two then bowed and smiled. When the crowd had lowered they made their way to the last place they saw their friends. They were gone and Haras stuff was the only thing there. Hara went over and began to pick up her stuff. Rocky helped her as the two were silent. Then they began to walk.

"So today was fun, I didnt think you would be okay with me being here.. But it turned out good!" Rocky says as he smiled. Hara then looked at him and then nodded with a smile. They continued to have little conversations as they walked to Haras house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hara opened the door to her house as the two went in. The snow had became a lot now and Hara didnt want Rocky out there as dressed as he was.

"Im really fine." Rocky says. Hara shook her head as she took off her things.

"Look at you, you weren't cautious in picking your own clothes." She says looking for something. He then shrugged a bit he didnt think it would snow that hard.

"Here." She says as she came back with a hat, gloves, and a scarf with some heated pads.

"I dont want to take things from your house, what about your parents? These look like guys things are these your dads?" He says. She then nodded as she put the hat on his head.

"I dont want to take things from your dad." He says. Hara sighed as she put it on.

"I dont live with me dad, or my mom. I live with my older sister. My parents passed in a car crash a few days ago because of the snow." She says. Rocky then became silent as he looked at her as she put the scarf on him.

"Oh, I am so--."

"Dont tell anyone. And do not apologize... Happy Day remember." She says. He then nodded a bit unsure because he could sense the sadness in her voice. She then grabbed his hand as she placed a heated pad in his bare hand and then the gloved over it doing that with both hands. She then put a heated pad in his jacket pockets, one in his hat, three in his scarf, and then two in his coat pocket.

"There we go." She says as she smiled. He smiled feeling warm already. She then looked at him and then down. He looked a bit confused and concerned. She then grabbed two more hearing pads putting them in his boots.

"Now you are good." She says looking back up. He then smiled again then nodded. He then looked around.

"So are you alone most of the time.." He asks not thinking. She gulped and then nodded.

"Yeah, but I would rather not have people over. Then they notice and I have to lie or they will feel sad.. I dont like when people feel bad for me." She says. He then nodded as he turned towards the door.

"Well then I'll go now. Its getting late." She then nodded and followed him out. He then walked out the door going to walk down but she grabbed his sleeve. He looked at her.

"Im sorry.. For the way I was acting before today.. And.. I would like to be your friend if you want to.." She says. He then smiled and nodded.

"Its okay. And I would like to be your friend very much." He says happily. He then grabbed his phone and gave it to her. She then held it and knew what he wanted as she sighed.

"Fine.. Ah, I dont think Moonbin has mines.. I feel bad." She says as she entered hers and saved it and then pulled her phone out as she went to Moonbins contact and entered it into her phone. When she finished she gave Rocky his phone.

"Bye." She says. He then smiled and waved as he walked away. She watched until he disappeared into the storm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~