Chapter 02

Hara sat with her team at a resturant, they all were celebrating like they always did. She sat there messing with her food. Then the teacher came.

"Yah, Hara.. Im sorry for always comp--"

"No! Dont worry about it... I was in the wrong for running away and making you feel bad.. Im sorry.." She says as she interrupts him. He just stares at her. She puts her head down.

"Im sorry..." She says. He stared at her in surprise and everyone looked at her. He then picked up her head and chuckled.

"Its alright, lets enjoy ourselves here. Alright, you deserve it." He says. She then just stared at him and then nodded as she looked back at her food. Everyone exchanged glances a bit worried for their leader.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hara walked home by herself. She was a bit mad at herself, why? Because she didn't eat and she was STARVING.

"Ugh... What a dummy I am.." She says. She then saw a vender and smiled slightly going over. She looked at all the food.

"Sorry, we are cl-- Oh, its you." She looked up and stared at someone who she hadn't seen before.

"... Who are you?" She says. He then sighed a bit disappointed.

"My names Moonbin, your teacher is the dad of Rocky, my best friend." He says. She then looks at him still a bit confused.

"Minhyuk?" She says. Moonbin then nods. She then nodded understanding a bit.

"So, what do you want? I'll pay for it." He says. She then looks at him a bit surprised and shook her head.

"No, I'll just wait till I go home. Thank you.." She says as she bowed her head slightly and then began to walk.

"Yah." He says. She jumps and then turns around. He sighed and then took off the apron he was wearing and put his jacket on and cleaned up closing before he went over to her.

"Its dangerous this time of night, I'll walk you." He says as be stood next to her.

"No, you dont ha--."

"Just accept it. Its wrong to let a girl outside on her own at this time of night. No buts, the faster we leave the faster you get home and you wont have to see me till the next competition." He says. She then stared at him for a bit confused and then sighed before nodding. The two began walking in silence.

"So, whats his dad like?" Moonbin says. She looked at him a bit confused and he glanced at her.

"Why?" She says. He then put his hands up and rubbed them together blowing on them.

"Well, Rocky doesn't like talking about his dad, all I know is he is a dance teacher." He says. She then took off her gloves and her scarf. She began to put them on Moonbin.

"Well, hes not really a teacher... When he teaches it feels more like.. Family then the average student and teacher. He makes sure to support us, he also makes sure we are happy and healthy. Hes never kicked anyone off the team. He makes the worst into the best because he says he cares about how we dance and what story it gives off." She says while putting it on him. She then sighed and then began walking again. He was blushing slightly.

"He also makes sure I know how to put people first, I was gonna do something stupid to my team because I was mad.. I guess he didn't get through to me." She sighs and then thinks about it and then what Rocky told her.

"But hes not a dance teacher.. Hes like the dad of us all, we can't call him a teacher, well sometimes we do, but he doesn't like it that much, he never tells us why. But yeah.. Thats basically his dad." She says. Moonbin nods. The two talked barely. Until Moonbin spotted a bike with someone who looked rather familiar. He went in front of the bike and open his arms and legs. The guy on the bike stopped quickly and barely touched Moonbin but fell.

"Yah! Moonbin! Are you crazy!" She went over and then went to the guy on the ground.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Do you need a doctor? How many fingers am I holding up? Geez, Moonbin, why would you do that." She says. Moonbin then went over to the person on the bike. He put his hand out and the biker put his hand out and they grabbed each others hand and Moonbin pulled him up.

"Its good your finally wearing a helmet." He says as he chuckles. The guy on the bike then took off his helmet. Hara's eyes slightly widened as she stared at Rocky. Rocky smiled and then picked his bike up.

"Ever since last time I can't risk you aburtedly stopping me and making me fall." He says. He then looked at Hara and then at Moonbin and then he realized who it was and looked at her confused.

"Whats she doing here?" He says. Moonbin looked at her. She then stood up and dusted herself off as she cleared her throat.

"I was leaving." She says as she began to walk. The guys watched her as she leaved. Rocky then looked at Moonbin.

"What was she doing here?" He asked again. Moonbin then sighed and the guys walked to opposite way.

"She was hungry and I guess, she stumbled upon where I worked and then she didn't even accept free food so she was going to leave and I couldn't let a girl by herself. But since we have been walking for a while her house shouldn't be that far so we should leave her." He says. Rocky nods in understanding and looks back a bit seeing she wasn't there. Moonbin looks down seeing the gloves and scarf she gave him.

"Besides her dancing shes not so bad as a person, she is stubborn.. But she can be nice." Moonbin says with a light smile. Rocky then bumped his shoulder.

"What is this, love at first sight." He says as he chuckled. Moonbin blushed and slightly bumped Rocky.

"Yah! I didn't say that!" He says. Rocky then laughs and the two walk messing around with each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~The next day~~

Hara was walking to school she rubbed her hands together as she put on her hood.

'Dang it... How could I forget my scarf and gloves.. _~_'

She thought as she still walked. When she got to the school she stopped. There standing was...

~~TO BE CONTINUED~~